on 18 July 2012
Very good quality from Tala. The measurements are: 40 x 25 cm and a space of 6½ cm between the racks when they are stacked. Folds together nicely. Dishwasher safe. Would certainly recommend.
on 23 November 2012
This is a great cooling rack It has 3 tiers which can all be used independently of each other als when used as a stack there is plenty of room between layers. Also the mesh is a really good size and doesn't damage the cakes Folds up fairly small so can be put away quite easily.
Would recommend this to anyone particularly those living in Spain where such things seem to be as rare as hens teeth!
on 23 October 2012
I purchased these to cool muffins, cookies and breads. I've used them for all and nothing has stuck to the rack. They stack easily and are sturdy enough. I'd recommend them!
on 17 January 2013
I have only recently taken to baking regularly and baking in bulk to freeze. Space to cool the buns/bread etc. was difficult to find as I was still using counter-top for mixing the next batch. These trays help to sort the problem. I find them sturdy, light and they stack well. No complaints - they do the job well and I would recommend them.
on 28 February 2013
Boughts these for my good lady as she's now started baking - and that means not a couple of cakes/muffins but enough to feed a small army. These come in very handy as space in the kitchen is limited. There's space for a couple of ovenfuls of muffins and when we're finishe dwith them they pack away nicely. Clean up well in the dishwasher, when needed.
on 14 August 2013
Well worth the money, just what I wanted. Very easy to use and very stable Pack away upside down or legs will unfold
on 15 January 2014
They do stack as they say they will and obviously do the job however there is a problem. The powder coating isn't perfect on the ones I received and I can see bare metal in places on all three of them. It does say they are dishwasher safe however with the powder coating issue I suspect they would rust quickly in the dishwasher so I wouldn't recommend putting them in the dishwasher.
on 11 June 2013
I bought this as I quite often bake large quantities of cupcakes which need cooling.
The racks fit together quite well & they can be used seperately. .
The gap between the racks is not massive but you can fit on a cupcake, not sure about ones with tall buttercream swirls on top!!
on 28 January 2016
Superb piece of kit, so much needed in my kitchen. Don’t know how I managed before it.
What I like most is that t has 3 tiers which can be separated, yes you heard me right, separated and therefore all be used independently of each other or also can be sometimes stacked up . Don't worry there is plenty of room between layers, you wont have to struggle. Hope you can see from my pictures how they separate. I loved these so much I straightaway made coffee cupcakes. Also the mesh is a really good size, not too thin and sturdy enough, so it holds stuff well, things cool rapidly and the rack doesn't damage the cakes. I like how it folds up to a very very compact size and so can be put away quite easily. I have kept mine in my big box, which is perfect for small kitchens like mine.
SO if you enjoy baking bread and cookies and muffins , like me, then this is incredibly useful. bake, cool and freeze! It's great. These trays will help you immensely, trust me.
review image review image review image
on 21 November 2013
I use it when baking cookies or madeleines (yummy) and this is handy as I can do lots without waiting for the cooling tray as this stackable one provides all room necessary and yet fold into no space when not in use. I highly recommend it.