Price:£2.93+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 24 January 2012
The handle is very comfortable and the knife easy to manoeuvre and use. Materials used appear to be of good quality. Would highly recommend.
on 9 June 2016
This is such a nice, long spatula, with inch and centimetre scales printed on the blade. I never realised I needed that feature. The handle is riveted, and the blade supple.

It's not dishwasher safe, but I wash up as I go, so no problem.

Tala is a reliable brand, and I look forward to years of frosting use.
on 11 May 2016
The product came as described.
It is light weight, easy to handle and good value for money.
I wanted it for smoothing icing and it does the job perfectly. It also has the added advantage of a ruler on it which I found really useful.
Not much else can be said about it, but I would recommend it.
on 2 November 2015
When my product arrived it was not what i was expecting at all it was tiny with a brown handle that fell too pieces after a few days and i really didnt want to receive the same product again so never bothered trying to sort it out and getting what i actually paid for
on 20 December 2013
I bought this for my wife, she loves baking and needed a new one, well made and really good quality, added bonus of a measuring scale along its edge to.
Good delivery times, would happily do business with again.
on 25 February 2014
Does the job I wanted it for well (fudge making) - but big disadvantage is that it can not go though the dishwasher.
on 12 March 2015
Great Product! shame that after I bought it I stopped baking! :)
It must have been the Great British bake off that initiated my drive to bake.... but as now is not on anymore...
on 26 July 2015
Great for measuring and levelling buttercream icing! The spatula itself is nice and long, with a really good handle and high quality blade. As always, a great product from Tala.
on 4 April 2016
Good quality. Check the measurement of the length of this knife as I didn't and I was expecting a small one. This is suitable for icing big cakes- not cupcakes.
on 12 February 2014
Tala products are generally good and this spatula is no exception. Quality product, nice handle. Not much else to say except that we use it a lot.