on 2 July 2011
This is excellent at last I can see my nail polishes at a glance rather than digging through the basket I kept them in previously, I have managed to fit 52 various brands of polishes in the rack, but you can put 9 OPI/Orly/China Glaze bottles on one shelf.

Very easy to put up and the screws and wall plugs are included which is always a bonus, very speedy dispatch and delivery too.
on 18 June 2011
Firstly i'd like to make say how happy i was with the friendly customer service i received.
Secondly, the product came well packaged and actually earlier than expected!!
Thirdly, my girlfriend is using it 'free-stand' on her dressing table, and says it looks great and makes it easy when choosing the nail varnish cos they are all displayed!

I'd highly recommend this as a gift for your girlfriend/wife.

Also......found that Avonstar do a Spice Rack, which again my girlfriend liked and talked me into getting too...and i must say that we are again really happy with this purchase. (Delivery on time, easy to install and looks great!) Spice Rack Avonstar classic range
on 9 August 2012
Really fast service and great product. Can fit all bottle sizes. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to display their nail polishes and also not have to jumble around for them as they are clear on show :)
on 18 August 2011
This is a really useful rack for all my nail polishes that i keep lying around the house, i can store them in one place so i know i can find them! Brilliant product, very good quality too and the service was very quick and reliable! I would recommend this item as a gift for someone who likes their cosmetics!
on 30 May 2013
I loved this product! Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Looks good on my door and allows me to see the colours. Just purchased another one!
on 24 August 2013
bought this for my daughter so she could tidy up her nail varnishes, it was easy to put up and she loves it....
on 15 April 2014
Ordered and 2 days later it arrives! This is my second nail rack brought here and I love it. Will probably buy another one when my nail varnish collection gets bigger! Thank you
on 10 April 2013
I would like to start off by saying that the rating I am giving is based on the fact I did not order this product. I actually ordered a more expensive black one with the back to it. Anyway, I placed my order and received the package fairly quick! Didn't take anymore than a week. When I opened the package, I was shocked to see a different nail polish rack. I didn't send it back because my mum threw away the box unaware that I wanted to send it back. The stand itself is pretty good. It does it's job! Looks nice and neat.
on 2 January 2015
Been debating whether to get this or not and I definitely made the right choice in getting it. The delivery was super quick for the standard delivery (2days) and the quality of the rack is brilliant - couldn't of asked for anything better.
If you are wondering about the size, well it can fit 10 Barry m nail varnishes per row, so about 50 all together.
This product is well worth the money and I definitely recommend it.
on 30 November 2011
Received this within 2 days of ordering, so very happy with the delivery. Received the item in excellent condition and could not wait to put it up and display my collection of nail colours, I managed to fit 48 into my rack with a mix of different cosmetic companies. A feel it is a little over priced as it is a basic rack, however it was easy to put up and I'm happy with my purchase and sellers communication. Excellent buy.