5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Boots!!
Published on 11 Feb 2012 by Betsan

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed
After 3 months wearing rubber soles in both shoes was broken, now every time I walk through the snow my feet get wet. Moreover, sheepskin lining is only in the upper half of the shoe, the rest is fabric with wool attached.
Published 14 months ago by Inga

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Boots!!, 11 Feb 2012
I ordered these on Thursday, they arrived 48 hours later on Saturday (great service!). I am SO impressed with these boots - having read other reviews before purchasing I decided to go for my size which were a little tight to begin with but the fur inside settles quite quickly so they were a perfect fit within an hour or so. The soles are good,strong and flexible, the depth of the foot (which decides whether or not they behave like flip flops) is perfect. Having previously worn Emu's. Sketchers and Uggs I feel these are the best all rounders. They are not quite as warm as the other boots - and I was a little disappointed to find that the inner which is described as "wool" on the Product Specifications is actually a mix of 30% acrylic 60% sheepskin & 10% wool!! This would account for them not being as warm as the other brands I mentioned above which are all 100% shearling.
Having said this - the suede outer is beautiful, the heel is strong, the shape is perfect and for just under 34.00 with Amazon 20% discount I really can say they are absolutely fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winners, 23 Mar 2012
I read all the reviews on these boots before I got them, which convinced me to give Bearpaw a chance. I have owned all the big branded Sheepskin boots- Uggs, Emu's etc. They've all ended up thrown out due to wear and tear, and mainly the sole being foam.

I wanted a good sturdy pair of boots, with a decent sole and good heel. These are them.

I ordered my normal size 5's, and they fit like a dream.
Lovely box and very well packaged- which is always something that impresses me.

The weird kind of 'antique' look is almost like a wet look, but they look really cool and the Cognac colour is more of a deep chesnut. Very nice and I'm very very happy with them. Bargain!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOT EVER!, 8 Feb 2013
Over the years of I have bought Ugg boots thinking they were the ultimate in sheepskin boots. Last year when these were on offer I bought a pair for me and one for my daughter. We are both so pleased with them. They have a sturdy sole and are much more suitable for outside wear than the Uggs we own. Uggs tend to stretch off the sole at the sides but not the Bearpaw. So pleased am I that I now own three pairs - not because they wear out - but because they have them in such lovely colours. The suede looks good too - not 'syntheticy' looking. Slightly small on the sizing but we still bought our proper sizes which have settled in nicely. Don't buy these tight fitting thinking they are going to stretch - they don't. This rave review is a little cruel as they are not available on Amazon at the moment - I know I've just tried to buy a couple more for Christmas presents!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value great product, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bearpaw Women's Emma Short Vintage Fur Trimmed Boots (Apparel)
I like the outer material of these as it gives them a more rustic look. The inside is very warm and the soles are long-lasting, not like those ones you get from shoezone that last only 5 minutes!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, 1 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 6 Dec 2012
I have owned Bear Paw boots brought from a high street discount store previously- they are brilliant. Warm, back doesn't collapse in and look good! Haven't found them on high street this year, so tried Amazon! 30 more expensive than I paid on high street a year ago, but still well worth the cost compared to other big brand uggs, as these last thru heavy wimter use!!!
Delivered within a week of ordering. Tight for first day, but once lining has settled, they fit perfectly :)
HAPPY SHOPPER 150%

5.0 out of 5 stars Bearpaw Emma Short Vintage boot, 17 April 2012
There are very nice boots. Very worm and comfy. I am size 7 and I ordered size 7 and they are just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and warm..., 16 April 2012
Ms. H. Tooth - See all my reviews
I treated myself to these a couple of weeks ago when I saw they were on offer for 25 pounds with free delivery and am very glad I didn't delay as I returned thinking to treat my mother in law to a pair, to find the price has gone back up again.
I was watching second hand uggs on ebay, and then had decided to save up for some Emu stingers, but when i saw the price of these I couldn't justify the spend! They are a really nicely constructed boot, and I like the suede finish as I live on a farm and with animals and small children stains are high risk factor. I chose cognac, and its a kind of deep chestnut with a matt look. The interior (fluff up the leg) is much more synthetic than an ugg as it is 30 per cent acrylic (and yes made in China) but very warm all the same. The insole which is sheepskin is not very deep pile but warm n comfy. The sole is not particularly non slip but I bought these as a house slipper that I can keep on to pop out n pull some veg or hop in the car for the school run and they are super toasty- I made the mistake of strolling up the hill a 2 mile or so walk on uneven terrain in them on a cold dry morning last week n regretted it. I have narrow heels and the movement in the solid heel part at the back took the skin off one of my heels.I will have to shop for a heel insert (recommendations welcomed). I ordered my usual size and the fit is fine,(except for the heel issue!)
At the price they are now I would definitely opt for an Emu stinger, but if they go back on offer I recommend grabbing them as I got a bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo lush.., 9 April 2012
I have now got 4pairs of these boots in chocolate, charcoal, maple and the black and I LOVE them. They are so warm and cosy plus they keep your feet dry in the rain..!!! An absolute must have

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots, 14 Mar 2012
I can't say enough good things about these boots. They are sturdy, warm, comfortable and good looking. I bought my usual size and they fit perfectly. I love the charcoal color I chose and because they are such great boots I bought another pair.
If you want style, comfort, warmth and boots you will love try these Bearpaws. Highly recommended.

ARRAY(0xa47e1f0c)