on 2 March 2013
Didn't take long to use these up. Excellent quality card, glossy print and bright colours. Useful for everything from thankyou cards to birthdays. Would definitely recommend.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 5 March 2015
Colourful notelets (125mm square with matching white envelopes) in two gloss printed designs. The poppy meadow is nice and bright, while the bluebell wood looks a little darker - choose your card to match your mood !
Presented in a strong card box with velcro fastner - my only gripe is that there is so much printing on the back of the card that you can't write there if you happen to need more than the space on the inside faces.
Good quality - will happily order these again
on 19 June 2014
Definitely not cheap and tacky like some of the box sets you buy in a cheap high street store. These are a joy to write and to receive.
on 3 January 2014
Good quality cards with nice pictures and a reasonable size for writing a short letter to a friend or to use as a greeting card.
on 24 January 2014
Great design and very good quality - very pleased with the purchase. They make birthday and Christmas cards look very expensive
on 18 January 2016
Good Price and nicely presented in a box. I find these useful for occasions when you want to send a card to someone and include your own words. I thought these may be unisex too? Personal opinion of course! I bought two different sets to put away to use in the future.
on 5 November 2015
Very good value. The printed cards are very thick and look great. The pictures are very pleasant and could be used for many things.
I used them for thanking people for coming to my husbands funeral as it was non religious, they were just what I wanted.
on 23 November 2013
When I bought these, I thought that there was only one design and was really pleased when I opened the package and found the poppy image as well.
I have used these andI am really pleased with them.
on 18 January 2015
These were wonderful. My Mom was thrilled to receive them, she can use them as greetings card or for a short letter. She told me that the pictures are beautiful, the cards very good quality.
on 3 January 2013
I ordered these cards as thank you cards but have ended up using them for greeting cards as well. They are very attractive and good value.

Have ordered another box.