4.0 out of 5 stars Am I one of the lucky ones?
Published 23 months ago by Booriv

3.0 out of 5 stars review after 4 months use
I've used this chair for 4 month now and have some opinions.

pros:

1) Cheap while adjustable

2) Quite solid regarding all parts

3) Easy assembling (make sure you get the right facing)

cons:

Published 23 months ago by S. Yuan

4.0 out of 5 stars Am I one of the lucky ones?, 11 May 2012
This review is from: Eliza Tinsley 2014MB/LBK Medium Back Leather Faced Armchair - Black (Office Product)
It seems from reading the reviews on this product you are either going to get a chair that works as a chair should, or one that is so utterly useless that its only use might be as bonfire fuel or for clubbing invasive rodents; there does not seem to be any middle ground between these to antithetical extremes, somewhat like American politics. As it happens, mine fell into the first camp, i.e. it works, which might be because I put it together properly, or I was just lucky. Either way, I've been sitting on it for several weeks now, and it hasn't collapsed (188 cms tall, 90 kgs weight), it still goes up and down, and my only gripe (unfairly as I should have read the product details a little more closely) is that you can't pivot the back. The quality is pretty much what one might expect for the price, and it does everything a chair should. I think that, if like me, you are scouring these reviews, becoming increasing frustrated at the divergent opinions, and umming and erring as to whether or not it is worth making the purchase, then you should do as I did: 1) Can I afford to get another chair if this one ends up in the rodent clubbing bracket and I have to return it?; and 2) Can I trust that people are much more likely to post negative reviews than positive reviews, so the product is probably much more likely to work than not? If you answer Yes to both those questions, then you should probably go ahead and buy the chair.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent chair, 17 Aug 2011
An excellent purchase
I am glad to say that the chair arrived the day after I ordered it, and that whilst my wife was at work I was able to assemble it and replace the other swivel chair that she had. When she came home from work she was delighted to see the new chair and has remarked on several occasions how her back has stopped hurting because of the support in the back of the chair.
I would recommend this chair to anyone who suffers with back pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable office chair, 27 July 2011
I bought this even though there had been some bad reviews and was pleased that the chair turned up quickly, I was able to put it together in under 10 minutes, with no problems and that this is one of the most comfortable office chairs I've ever owned. I have back problems and this chair supports me perfectly. The quality and finish of the item are extremely good. I would definitely recomend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, 16 Aug 2011
Alan Couper (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This chair arrived on time (I was late with my purchase so had it special delivered to save me earache!)was very easy to put together and is now costing me a fortune as it's so comfortable for my partner to sit in she can buy stuff off the Internet for hours!

Thanks! (I think!)

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING DON'T EVEN GO THERE, 7 Jun 2013
This chair is in my view dangerous. The castors broke of after just three weeks of light office use. The base is constructed of cheap thin plastic, insufficient strength to hold the castors. I am doubtful that the seat is leather?
PLEASE DO YOURSELF A MASSIVE FAVOUR AND MOVE ON.

3.0 out of 5 stars review after 4 months use, 3 May 2012
S. Yuan (UK) - See all my reviews
I've used this chair for 4 month now and have some opinions.

pros:

1) Cheap while adjustable

2) Quite solid regarding all parts

3) Easy assembling (make sure you get the right facing)

cons:

1) The sitting area becomes thin and uncomfortable after 1-2 months use. You can feel that foam in that area was compressed beyond its limit and would not return. I'm a 181cm man weights 70kg so I guess it cannot be my fault. Now I cannot bear with it and need to buy a seat pad costing at least 5. You may want to count this in the budget.

2) The connection between spine and the seat, or spine and the base, is not very steady. It wobbles a bit especially at the maximum height. But fine when lowered.

5.0 out of 5 stars PC,Office, swivel chair., 24 July 2011
This product represents excellent value for money. It was easy to assemble and looks just as good as a more expensive chair. It's very comfortable,feels solid, the height can be altered and there is a lumber support to ensure good posture. Arm rests and leather faced, it is highly recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars unsafe, 26 May 2013
i bough this product looks safer but today i nearly lost my back as its broke,i tried to contact the seller but no way to contact them the only way is the feedback thanks for that,unhappy at all bad product for that money wasted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Office Chair, 14 July 2011
Enda Farrell "Endada" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This chair was easy to assemble and it looks great and feels sturdy.
Let's see how long it will last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 12 Aug 2011
I had been searching for a new office chair for weeks and have tried out loads, including friends' chairs! Because I am quite petite, they all were far to huge and bulky for me. This chair however is perfect, the seat isn't as wide as other chairs I have tried, which makes the arms in a perfect position for me to rest my elbows on the arm rests while typing (this is simply impossible in the larger director style chairs).

It was amazing value for money and most importantly, was shipped to Spain where I live for free!

The chair is very comfortable and looks stylish. I am very pleased with it!

ARRAY(0xa8e008c4)