5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case
Published on 7 Feb. 2012 by DanB

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, screen protector superb, but not that durable.
Published on 3 Dec. 2012 by Darrell Till

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 7 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Supergets® Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 Orange Dual Layer Protection Hybrid Silicone Case Cover Skin, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth (Electronics)
Great case.The orange part is a rubber material that completely envelopes the back and side of the phone, including the side buttons while leaving them useale. The black part is a plastic mesh which can be seperated. It fits the Samsung Galaxy S2 perfectly, all holes,buttons, camera etc are perfectly aligned so no problems. This also came with a screen protector, now, I paid £5 in Phones 4 u for a screen protector just a day before ordering this case. The screen protector that came with this case is FAR better quality and fits perfectly without any bubbles. I don't think I could be any more impressed with this case, apart from I'm not too sure about the orange colour now :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good phone cover and screen protector., 17 Jan. 2012
Great cover but as with all covers made from soft rubber it can stick to the inside of your pocket when you try to get the phone out in a hurry. It's protected my phone a few times from low level falls. The screen protector is great and has protected the screen from coins in my pocket, with the protector taking the damage. I'd buy another one of these when the time came. Very quick delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, screen protector superb, but not that durable., 3 Dec. 2012
Darrell Till "astralbee" (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
First impression is that it looks and feels great. It doesn't make the phone feel too much bulkier. It's like having two cases - the inner layer is latex rubber and the outer shell is hard plastic. The screen protector that comes with it is one of the best and easiest to apply I have ever found. But I have to say that I no longer have the case, I'd say it lasted about 5 months. The harder outer shell scuffs easily and after a couple of months it cracked slightly. Eventually the crack got worse and a chunk of it came away. Once that happened the shell seemed to lose its grip on the rubber layer and the case literally fell off sometimes. The rubber layer is far to flimsy to have on its own, so the whole case becomes useless. Shame.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 17 April 2012
A. Gwilliam (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product for about a month now so feel I am in a good position to write a rounded review.

The cover consists of two parts - a soft gel-like inner piece (in this case the orange bit) and then a hard plastic piece which more or less clips over the gel section to hold it in place. You need both. The gel fits snuggly to the phone, and the plastic perfectly fits the gel.

As a pair the pieces work well together to protect the phone and do so with a relatively low profile - the S2 is a thin phone and this doesn't really add that much depth to it unlike some cases I have seen. I feel confident that the phone is protected from knocks and scratches, and even from being dropped from waist height to the ground. The black and orange work great together - I have the white phone so the three colours together look awesome.

The functionality of the buttons is not affected by the gel case at all.

I also use the screen protector and to be honest had pretty much forgotten it was there. No complaints with that - once you smooth out the bubbles. The lip of the gel case almost exactly meets the edge of the screen protector so your phone is basically completely covered.

I read a review which said that the smell of this case made them feel sick. I can only describe that person as an idiot. As with all new things they have their own unique smell and this goes away pretty quickly. Man up and live with it for a few days.

My main criticisms would be that it is clearly not a Samsung product - I knew this buying it, but I am talking about other people looking at it. You can tell it is value - but I would describe it as excellent value for the money you pay for it. So if you are a snob who likes to have nice things this isn't for you. The second point would be that the gel case has that kind of tacky feel to it, as you'd expect, but it has cost me a few quid, and even a tenner once, when I have had the phone in my pocket with some money and through pulling it out it has dragged the money with it and then away onto the floor! So be warned - watch out for that if you put in the same pockets as cash. In fact, not just cash, with tight jeans on it is hard to get the phone out of your pocket in a hurry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, 1 Feb. 2012
I really like this product, looks quite smart. The coloured part is a flixable gel casing and the black mesh is made of a harder plastic. Individually they dont look great but together they really work. Wish they did a pack of coloured gels with one black backing, as would be a great way of changing the colours to fit my mood. I will definately order another colour but happy with the orange at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars For £4.45, its great!, 9 Feb. 2012
In Short,
I was looking at a similar one in town for £15 when this does the job perfectly anyway! I'm very pleased with this product, especially for £4.45 (at the time of purchase).

---

Full Review,
As soon as I got my new Samsung Galaxy S2, I had to buy a case! It took me awhile to decide which one to buy but ended up with this one due to its low price of £4.45 (at the time of purchase). I figured its only a fiver out the window if its rubbish and I can get the other one I was thinking of getting (Case-Mate Pop Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 - White/Grey). I won't be getting that one anymore!

I love the combination of both the rubber case and the harder plastic case because I know the rubber will cover most of the phone nicely and protect it from little scratch marks, while the harder plastic will help protect it a bit better if its dropped on a hard surface (I will not be testing this!!). You could use the rubber case by itself but I wouldn't recommend it as its design is to fit into the hard plastic mesh. Very easy to put on and take off.

Regarding the holes and coverings for the buttons, charging point, carmera, etc, they have not caused me any major problems so far. I did have to pull the rubber case out the way when trying to use my FoneM8 - MHL TO HDMI HD TV CABLE ADAPTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S2, GALAXY NEXUS, NOTE - HTC SENSATION, SENSATION XE, SENSATION XL, EVO 3D but that is to be expected anyway.

I used to randomly unlock my phone in my pocket but now with the case I don't as the case makes the buttons flush to the rest of the unit, yet they are still easy to access and press when you need them.

The cloth which is included, is like 1 square inch in size, its so tiny I laughed! Its not the best cloth in the world, but with a bit of elbow grease it did the job fine.

The screen protector took awhile to figure out how to get to as its inbetween two bits of plastic with tabs on (you'll know what I mean when you see it) and it took awhile to place it on without air bubbles, but its on now and doesn't look to be coming off anytime soon. The touch screen responce feels almost the same, however the screen protector was alittle sticky for the first day and I was having trouble using the phone until the sticky feeling had gone.

Will be recommending this to my friend who has the same phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong & good-looking - like me!, 4 July 2012
Sam Woodward (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is a very nice little case. It's attractive & eye-catching, thanks to the bright colour of the bottom gel layer peeping through the harder black outer layer. It looks good & feels good too, since the TPU outer layer has a rubberised finish which makes it easy to grip. The 2 layers make it considerably stronger than just having a silicone-type sleeve on its own & still doesn't add much thickness or weight to the phone. It's also got holes in front of all its sockets, speakers, camera, etc, so you never need to take it off!

This case doesn't cover the screen but the Galaxy SII utilizes strong, scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass, so it doesn't really need any extra protection anyway. It comes with a screen protector but I took this off after a couple of days as it made it more difficult to swipe the screen.

It comes with a little cleaning cloth & a small 'key chain wiper' for cleaning the screen as well. I tried attaching it to the top of the cover (the only place it would go) but the elastic wasn't long enough for it to clean the bottom of the screen. But this is so small & light it can easily be kept on a keyring or just loose in a pocket.

Overall, this is a great product - looks good, feels strong & is cheap too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor kit, 31 Dec. 2012
The rubber moulded part stank, so needed to wash that in hot water.
When fitted it actually bulks the phone up too much aswell, looked OK for a few weeks, but does not last, outer mesh cage part cracked & snapped with minimal action. Very poor product, just stick to the regular (but not very pretty) flexi moulded covers, they are boring but cheap & do the job of protecting your phone & that type are bomb proof.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after two weeks, 17 Dec. 2012
Don't buy it. The black outer protection broke after only two weeks. Small pieces is falling apart. Seems to be bad quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a weird item, 3 April 2012
when deciding to purchase this i thought wether something could be so cheap and yet so good.
i took a chance and made the buy. Its the best case ive ever bought period.
the sides come slightly over so that even when ive dropped it has protection.
The mesh feels good against the hand and resists sliding. Easy Access to all ports
doesnt over heat.

and the fact that it has a screen cover and cloth thrown in is frankly amazing.
If your looking for a case that not only completely protects your item but also looks stylish and barely adds
weight or size, then this is the one for you.

youd be a fool not to buy it ;)