on 13 December 2012
Brilliant product. Holds both styles of card i.e CF and SDHC which is very handy!
Supplied before date suggested. Would recommend to a friend
on 13 December 2012
An excellent product which keeps my cards safe in one place where i can get at them quickly, knowing they are ready to be used.
on 23 January 2014
I have had many different kinds of holders for containing memory cards. They seem to have sprung on the market with great aplomb.
This holder though is really the worst I have ever used. The cards - both CF and SD - seem very tight in their slots - thats if you get them to fit in !!! One could nearly fracture the card trying to force it out again.
Not something I would care to have happen to my precious cards. Avoid this item at all costs.
on 1 April 2014
This is a nice, tough, and well-manufactured product that is excellent value and will keep my CF cards safe from damage. You have to push quite hard for them to fit in the recess, but no doubt a very thin shaving taken from the soft plastic pips holding them firm (too firm) in the recess would help. I like the clever design that will accommodate several types of card. I have not tried any other types of card in the case but I'm sure that they would be OK. The one thing that I don't like about this product is the "7DAYSHOP" logo and the words "MULTI CARD SAFE CASE" in bold white letters on the lid, it makes the product look tacky, which is a shame, because it isn't. I shall attempt to remove this if I can, as it only appears to be screen printed. If the people at 7 Day Shop read this review, in my opinion it would be much better embossed into the plastic at a more discrete font size, and definitely not in bright white. You're spoiling a darn good product and there's an old saying_ "less is more", which is why I have only given it four stars.
on 27 August 2014
The slots are too tight, you will need a hammer to get your flash cards to fit it. Don't buy this product, cheap & nasty. Get the four slot aluminium 7dayshop card holder instead, its only a few quid more expensive. Couldn't be bothered to return this item. Sometimes its not a good idea to buy the cheapest item, putting this down to experience.
on 22 January 2014
Do manufacturers still do product testing?
It looks like it's built to last and it probably is, but it has one major flaw.....
It does not hold your SD / SDHC / SDXC / microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / Compact Flash etc securely enough.
First off, the inner rubber moulding is so tough that you cannot actually fit your card in securley, it's just too awkward
and there is a real possibilty of damaging your memory cards and these things are not cheap.
The rubber is, I think, made from old car tyres it's that tough and not flexible enough at all.
I work with hand tools and power tools all day..I have a grip like a monkey, but I'm dammed if I can get my cards to stay in.
Ultimate test was to drop this case about three foot onto a carpeted floor..All the cards became loose when opened up.
Maybe I got a duff one? but this one is about as much use as t*ts on a fish.
on 9 January 2013
This is a robust little box that slips into a pocket and keeps memory cards secure, safe and accessible. I use only Compact Flash and SDHC and four of each is more than enough for my needs. There are also slots for four Micro SD cards. In the camera bag the Card Safe takes up only slightly more room than separate cards in their own plastic cases (which I find fiddly to open).

The memory cards are securely held but easily removed from the lightly padded interior and the whole lot still weighs little enough to be unnoticeable in a pocket. The snap clip on the lid makes it virtually impossible for the Card Safe to be opened accidentally, while remaining easy to open when a card is needed.

I recommend the "Multi Card Safe Case" to anyone who carries more than a couple of memory cards: a really useful accessory.
on 13 April 2013
This little case is ideal if you're on the move and wanting to keep your memory cards safe as it is exceptionally sturdy to provide great protection and is small enough to stick in your pocket, handbag or camera bag.

At the moment I only have 4 SD cards in it but it can easily take many more. The cards are kept securely in place, and the inner material of the case is such that doesn't scratch the cards or create static which could damage them.

The only slight concern I have is that the catch does not appear to be overly strong and where the plastic bends backwards and forwards as you open and release it, the catch is already showing some crease lines and signs of weakening. Hopefully this won't snap off and let the item down as, overall, this is a very good protective case for a very good price.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 October 2013
After going away for a weekend & nearly losing my spare memory cards several times due to them flopping around loosely in a bag, I bought this case straight away. And I haven't regretted it.

The variously sized slots hold my SD & MicroSD cards securely in place - they have never slipped out during transit. The case itself is thick plastic & feels robust - I doubt it's waterproof or suitable for harsh conditions but is perfect for coping with day-to-day minor knocks. When I first saw the pictures, I was concerned that the latch which keeps the cover closed could break off easily but it's thicker than I expected. I doubt it will last forever but should last for a very long time. And it's cheap enough to be easily replaced anyway.

Its a solid piece of kit & at such a low price, you can't go wrong.
on 23 January 2012
Well for £2 this is a must buy for what it is. The box is matt black with a fair amount of weight to it. The inside is a grey hard rubber that fits my SDHC cards well. This box feels very robust and safe. Blimey for £2 and free delivery, stop reading and click buy !!