on 5 August 2011
Just what i was looking for.Very snug fit,only used it for 4 cards but could take double that no problem.
on 26 October 2011
A handy little protector for multiple types of memory cards and nice and light weight fitting snuggly in a pocket yet strong enough to even sit on without damaging cards
on 15 March 2012
I loved this product so much I ordered the eight card holder as soon as I received it. Its small, comfortable in your pocket, it makes the cards big enough not to lose and it protects your treasured data.

If I stood on this case it would probably crack, but I'm confident it would protect my cards enough to survive.

You can double the price in a high street shop
on 2 March 2012
This case is great very strong and light easy to open and close and like all the things I have bought from 7day shop the quality is very good ,
The cards are kept safe and secure in a case a little bit bigger than a playing card ,
on 14 March 2012
I spent a bit of time looking through all the available card holders here on Amazon and elsewhere. This one is excellent. As previous reviewers have said, it holds the cards firmly, but they are still easy to get out. The SD cards fit snugly under the CF cards, so I can store four of each easily. I also use XD cards for my little Fuji compact and they slip in the SD space neatly and are then covered by the CF cards, so don't drop out.

As the title suggests. You don't need to shop around, this case is very good. Sturdy, seals well, stores loads and protects all those images.

Supplier was efficient and the case arrived very quickly and was well packaged.
on 12 April 2012
Good job. Secure. Sturdy. Preferred it to my other case purchase which had 4 on top and a foam thing on the bottom.

Packaged and shipped on a bank holiday Monday too. Many thanks.
on 30 March 2012
A great case for SD and microSD cards...The quality is excellent and being able to store 4 sd and 4 micro sd with still space for a few to just float about is fine by me...Great case for £3.50....!!!!
on 25 November 2011
This is a fantastic product, it can hold my CF cards, and SD cards (at the same time) in a very nice secure fit.

I use these all the time, and i flip the CF cards over so i know which ones are used at a glance.

There are other cases just like this on the market that have the same design and state that they are waterproof, but they cost Shed Loads, and iIMHO i think its overkill for most situations and shoots that i do, and i guess if your looking at this product, at this price, your probably the same.

Fantastic product, great price, good seller
on 1 November 2011
Bought this item to store and keep safe my various sd cards. Was very impressed with the quality of the item particularly for the price paid.
VINE VOICEon 23 February 2012
I have a Nikon D300S that uses dual memory cards, one SD and one Compact Flash, so a card holder that holds both is ideal for me.
It's made of hard plastic with a softer rubbery plastic inside to hold the cards. It is designed so when a Compact Flash card is in place you can still see if there is an SD card beneath it without have to remove the CF card.
It holds the cards nice and securely.
The only thing I'm not sure about is the strength of the plastic hinge, only time will tell if this holds up to the ware and tear of opening and closing the box.
Overall very good value for money.