Published on 19 July 2011 by Granny Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
This product is fine for the money and fit for my purposes. Will possibly buy more. Just don't expect a quality product. Material is quite cheap, plastic feeling.
Published 24 months ago by A S CROXFORD

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed for my Xyron Design Runner + Accessories, 19 July 2011
This review is from: Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag (Kitchen & Home)
I have read a few negative review for this little bag but I guess it all depends on what it is purchased for. Yes, it is small but so is the price. I have found that it is ideal for keeping my Xyron Design Runner Printer, Disc Maker and several Design Discs neatly in one place. I did cut a piece of card to reinforce the bottom of the bag but, since that came from the Amazon packaging anyway, that wasn't a problem. I like the bag so much that I have come back for another couple for my other craft items as I suspect the Making Memories Slice will also fit perfectly but, unfortunately, the apple design has sold out. I guess I will now look for another pattern, which might not be such a bad idea anyway as then I will know exactly what is in each back without having to look inside first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect lunch bag, 26 Feb 2012
This review is from: Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag (Kitchen & Home)
This is the second time I've purchased this bag (different design) as I needed a new lunch bag. The last one lasted well over a year but I eventually replaced it due to wear and tear. I use this for my packed lunch for work, easily fits everything I need, and folds flat again when not used. Easy to clean, overall a good little bag. Grat price and lovely designs. Friends at work have commented on it, and 3 colleagues have actually purchased one, so we now have a little collection of them at work! Would definitely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... every day it can hold all your lunch it's beautiful size beautiful bag brilliant, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this item for a friend she carries it every day it can hold all your lunch it's beautiful size beautiful bag brilliant price

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my little bag which I use for my lunch, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag (Kitchen & Home)
I love my little bag which I use for my lunch. I can fit it inside my bag I carry around too so I'm not having to carry it around everywhere. It looks really cute and a lot of people have asked me where I got one. Only thing was the zip was a bit funny when I got it like it split.. But I managed to fix that and now it's completely fine :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag (Kitchen & Home)
For the money I paid, I really didn't expect much, but what I did expect was a sturdy zip which would hold the whole thing together. After my second time using it, the zip broke and now I can no longer use it. Won't recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy bags, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag (Kitchen & Home)
I think these bags are great, they are cheap and perfect for storing smaller things. The quality is good enough to be used for gifts also, and they are recycled. What's not to love!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag (Kitchen & Home)
I have one of these bag I bought last year and decided to buy 2 for my friends the quality of these 2 bags is poor and the zip is not very good

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for lunch, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag (Kitchen & Home)
I use this bag to take my lunch to work in. Just right light weight and can be cleaned. Lovely design

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag (Kitchen & Home)
I brought 3 of these and as only charged P and P once, they worked out at £3.00 each which is great. I have had no problems with the zips, but just be careful. For the money they are great for taking my lunch to work and keeping leaks at bay. All sorts of uses.

Apples Design Recycled Charlotte Bag