Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on 16 January 2016
My computer won't load the game, says "please insert the disk".

it loads the launch screen without complaint, but then after loading the game screen makes me quit the game.

When i like to buy games rather than download them, things like this are very annoying.
on 13 April 2016
It didn't work.... I received it and they had already installed it on their own device so I couldn't use it
I only gave it one star so that you could see it( I would give -3 stars if I could)
on 4 July 2015
This item was no good it came without a code to use so is useless
on 3 August 2015
IT DOES NOT WORK
on 7 May 2014
When I put the disc in nothing happens?!.
When I make an account, they say serial code is wrong when it isn't!.
on 21 July 2011
I love the Sims, I loved Sims 3. Until the glitches that is. The game crashed for no obvious reason time and again. I went to the Sims main home page, no help. I looked on the forums there and found that hundreds of people were having the same problems and many glitches as well.

I contacted customer support as no-one seemed to be responding to the issues raised on the forums. After trying to blame my video card, the way I used the automatic updater etc.they suggested I uninstall the game and all the add ons, reinstall and update from a link they sent. I uninstalled then thought, why bother? I know its a problem with the game, not me or my computer. Why put up with the hassle? Its a game after all, supposed to be fun, not frustrating non-play, having to fix my computer, being told all the problems were my fault.

So I shall not be reinstalling this game or any of the add ons till EA take this seriously and fix the thing!
on 3 June 2011
So dissapointed with this.
Apart from the new objects and the day care feature, there isn't much else added to the game, definitely not worth £23 and should have been released as a 'Stuff Pack'
All the new objects are mainly stuff for kids rooms which is a bit boring.

People keep talking about the 'memories feature' but this was available before the game was released if you just update your game you can get it. Not that you'll really want it, its pretty boring and annoying. So you don't need to buy this if you want the memories feature.

Waste of my money. I'm happier just to continue downloading custom content from sites like ModTheSims to enhance the original game.
on 7 March 2015
Couldn't even install
on 15 April 2014
Was not impressed. Product came with securiy tag still in box and had to get another one which was a day later for when I needed it. Not happy
on 21 June 2011
I have a mac so i orderd this and when i put the disk in it said this cant not work on this computer !
44 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse