on 7 August 2011
Bought one of these a couple of weeks back. Delivery was as stated.

The outer yellow case is made of a tough plastic and the latch and hinge are very thin but sturdy. The inner case is made from a moulded rubber of some sort.

The box does a good job of holding the memory cards in place - I use both SDHC and CF cards - it will hold 4 of each (if you dont mind putting the SDHC cards in the slots behind the CF cards.

This box fits inside a shirt or jean pocket, and although I think I would have preferred something a little slimmer - for the price I would highly recommend this.

Ian
on 13 December 2011
The box is well made and holds a combination of SF and SD type cards which is useful for me as my cameras accept both types of cards. Generally, pleasing to look at and cards are a tight fit thus ensuring security while handling.

I find the bright yellow useful as it is easily identifiable when it gets "buried" under the mass of paperwork on my desk although some may find this colour not too pleasing but that's a matter for personal choice.
on 26 November 2012
Great little storage box and the color means i cant loose it dont know why i never bought one before, good service for the delivery also will definitely use them again and recommend the supplier to others.
on 21 September 2013
This is a well made and sturdy product. Which is well suited to protecting your valuable memory cards.
It has four pre-cut spaces into which you can fit any sized memory card. You can even fit your Nano sized card along with its adapter.
The cards are surrounded on all sides by a dense rubber foam. And the outer casing is a rigid plastic. So the cards are protected from harsh knocks and vibrations.
A very worthwhile product.
on 7 September 2014
These are amazing card cases. I have 2. 1 is black for the unused cards, and the yellow is for used cards. That way, when shooting a wedding I don't select a used card. This very simple system works well!

I use a DSLR that runs CF's and SD's together, so that makes these cases even more useful. The cards are well protected and easy to access. There's nothing to not like.

7 Day Shop are always great to buy from too...
on 4 December 2013
This us a really handy case that genuinely holds a range of different memory cards easily and securely.
To be picky, I'd say it is a bit of a pain having to take my CF cards out of the way to get to my SD and Micro SD cards but it's a small inconvenience set against the greater convenience of keeping cards handily together.
Not sure how long the hinges will last - we'll just have to wait and see.
on 1 December 2014
I had bought two previously, and they were fantastic - served their function perfectly. HOWEVER these two new ones don't work, the rubber indents are too tight, and you have to force the memory cards in, which makes me feel uneasy! I worry about damaging them :/ Therefore, I would not recommend them, and would not buy again
on 13 February 2014
This was a follow up order as I found the product so useful. As a regular traveller with my wife and my own digital camera
we need safe and secure storage for our holiday memories these cases are perfect.
on 22 October 2014
PROS:
1) Feels very sturdy and secure.
2) Nice eye catching colour.
3) Well rubberised padding in the interiors.
4) Can store multiple format cards.

CONS:
1) The SD cards don't stay put in the slots.( No point in being so sturdy :( )
2) A little on the heavier side.
3) Expensive for what you get.

I didn't check with other media formats such as Micro SD CF.

I can only say that its a great product ruined by non holding SD card slots, makes the whole thing redundant. The only work around I could think of is by placing some bubble wrap in between.
on 15 February 2014
Got one at the beginning that took it 3 days to deliver.
it can have all three types of cards simultaneously in every slot.
i just love this and ordered 3 more.

See one answered question