5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Bought these SD cards to work with my HD video camera and my Canon E550 and have been impressed by the card's speed and quality.

These cards are more expensive than other SD cards of a similar size but where taking high definition pictures or videos the write speed of the card ensures that none of the quality has been lost.
Published on 23 Mar. 2011 by Bill H

1.0 out of 5 stars snapped in half...
Hi,

I know my experience is a sample size of 1, but this card has caused me heartbreak.
I used it to record my wedding after successfully using it a few times beforehand.
After the wedding, I slotted the card into my memory card reader to get the photos and video, and to my horror it has snapped, and no longer works.

What I can say straight...
Published on 22 Aug. 2012 by supplemango

1.0 out of 5 stars snapped in half..., 22 Aug. 2012
Hi,

What I can say straight away is that its made of plastic which is less robust than ALL my other cards, and I've pressed it into the reader in the same way as I always do, but this one buckled...

It's now going to be a very expensive option to attempt to recover. Which I hope, hope, hope, can be done - as there's some things that now just can't be replicated.

So this review is for 2 audiences - firstly to warn those who might already have this card to be hugely careful with it, and those who might be considering it to do the same.

Best of luck,

Cameron.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Mar. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick card - ideal for a Canon 550d, 11 Jan. 2011
Sarg Fowler (Preston, Lancs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A few tests with this class 10 card reveal write speed of 15MB/s and read of 19MB/s with a test based on transfer of 50x7MB photos and a 250MB movie.
I believe my card reader is quite quick so these figures should be about right.
Much quicker than other reviewers so I'm very pleased.

My Canon 550d needs at least 5.5MB/s for movie capture so this fits the bill easily.

With a 5 year warranty from Integral this card is a steal at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great iterm, 30 July 2011
Mr. Barry D. Wyncoll "Barry" (Portsmouth , UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Integral 8GB UltimaPro Class 10 SDHC Card (Accessory)
bought this and it does what you expect , very quick & no write lag at all :-) ( same speed as the internal camera memory ) and on a 14mp camera on highest res i get 1700 pics and from empty i can do 24 mins of full hd footage. brilliant value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 8 Jan. 2011
This SDHC Card is everything I dreamed of. High capacity and very well suited for video recordings and, what's even more important to me, high level photography.

5.0 out of 5 stars SDHC 32GB MEMORY CARD, 16 Aug. 2011
I bought this memory card for my jvc camcorder and although the make is not gauranteed to work [not a prefered make on the jvc site] it works brilliant.Also being a class 10 card is very fast.Well pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good..., 20 Jan. 2011
I bought two 16gb SDHC cards; one for my Lumix TZ7 and the other for a Canon SX30is. I already had an Integral card for some time without problems, so decided to stick to the same manufacturer even though there were less expensive cards available. The cards worked well in both cameras. I've shot well over 1000 photos and movies on them with plenty of space left on the cards (eg. when I loaded the card into my Canon it said I had space for about 4700 photos).

Downloading the files onto my computer was pretty painless. I didn't set the stopwatch but it completed the download in minutes, not hours.

Overall - no complaints; I've had no issues so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value , Great Product - What more do you want!, 6 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Integral 8GB UltimaPro Class 10 SDHC Card (Accessory)
This is excellent value and a great product - look round the shops and you could end up paying up to double the price. delivered on time - hey what more can you ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low Price works to Spec, 8 May 2012
Having had problems with Flash Memory in the past, I always test Memory cards on receipt.
This one works well and is very good value.

Results Below, tested on a computer which was doing other tasks at the same time.

Test finished without errors.

Writing speed: 14.0 MByte/s
Reading speed: 16.4 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and fast!, 5 Aug. 2011
I already have a class 6 8 GB Integral SDHC card. I needed a 16 GB for my camcorder, and because of the 8 GB performance, I didn't think twice when it came to the brand I should buy. This class 10 is even better. Transfer rate was higher than advertised (27 MB/s). A 140 MB file was transferred in seconds. It's simply brilliant!

Integral 8GB UltimaPro Class 10 SDHC Card