5.0 out of 5 stars Milenco nose weight guage
Used this to set caravan nose weight to correct level (75Kg in my case). Very easy to use and it has made a significant difference to the ride comfort when towing. It's amazing what a difference 5Kgs can make to a smooth ride and its easy with this unit to get the balance spot on.
Published on 7 July 2011 by alanh

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money
Be sure to check the height of your towball before ordering this - it is incredibly tall, and unless it is within an inch of your towballs height you will not get anywhere near an accurate reading.... it was 5 inches taller than my towball, and the same or worse for every car on our street!
Published on 23 Aug 2012 by Mr. N. Edwards

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Milenco nose weight guage, 7 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Milenco Caravan Noseweight Gauge, 8 Sep 2011
I used this product for the first time recently after buying a second-hand 'van' and it's so easy to use. This vital check only adds a couple of minutes to final preparations before setting off on a journey. It comes with a handy bag and takes up very little space. This is one product that's a must for novice caravan user's and would undoubtedly benefit all 'experienced' users who think they know about loading caravans but rarely or never bother to check their van nose weights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety first, 20 Nov 2011
Excellent product easy to use and gave me a feeling of security when towing knowing everything was balanced properly; if its not correct when you start its so easy to re read once you have moved something round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Milenco Nose Weight Gauge, 22 Oct 2011
This is a great product. It is very easy to use and quickly gives consistent and accurate nose weight readings providing peace of mind and a safer journey when towing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noseweight gauge, 9 Aug 2011
Excellent purchase. Easy to use. Delivered within a few days and works well. Always good to know you have the right weight on the nose of the caravan - makes towing simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nose weight gauge, 8 Sep 2012
After a scare with the car and van snaking I purchased a Milenco Nose Weight Gauge to check and found that the nose weight was too heavy for the tow car. Now its set exactly as it should be. Good product easy to use. I have checked the calibration and it is still accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nose Weight Gauge, 11 Jan 2013
I bought this Milenco product because it's had good reviews for its accuracy compared to other nose weight gauges. Good quality and important caravan accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 30 Mar 2013
Bought this handy little tool, worked straight out of the box, I was shocked by just how overweight and badly packed my van was, after using this tool and re- organizing my van I was surprised by the pleasant towing experience. I now have peace of mind and recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy camper, 30 Mar 2011
NOSE WEIGHT GAUGE - MILENCO
My Wife bought me this model from Peak Outdoors for my birthday.We have just bought a Caravan for our retirement,don't know much about them,so she thought it might come in useful.It was delivered on time(on my birthday as it happens),the caravan was on the drive,so no time like the present.
It worked a treat,straight forward,easy to set up and easy to read.It is going to be much used in the foreseeable future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 20 April 2012
P. C. Cartledge (Shropshire, England United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This gauge replaced another make I bought very recently which I reviewed elsewhere and gave it 1 star. Thank goodness I now have a decent piece of equipment at last.
This one seems strong, well made, substantial, easy to use and easy to read. No gimmicks just an excellent product. I have to admit that I haven't checked its accuracy but others say its accurate and I have no reason to disagree. It also comes in a natty little drawstring bag.

All I have to do now is to try and load my caravan to get the noseweight right as it always seems a bit light!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›