5.0 out of 5 stars Great uplifting music
I came across Tape Five on a compilation album. A great take on a modern version of a mixture of Jazz, Swing and latin. Love this group and this is probably by favourite album of there's. Very highly recommended!
Published 13 months ago by Steven Knifton

2.0 out of 5 stars Tape Five - Swingfood Mood
Published 10 months ago by Susan, Rickmansworth

2.0 out of 5 stars Tape Five - Swingfood Mood, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Swingfood Mood (Audio CD)
Disappointing. I chose this because we loved their other two albums 'Tonight Josephine' and 'Swing Patrol' both of which were excellent. This was recorded in 2008 so they have obviously improved greatly since then. If you're buying this because you like the sound of the other two albums and expecting it to be as good, don't bother. From the first track of Tonight Josephine I was hooked and every track is great. I've listened to every track of Swingfood Mood and didn't find one that I liked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great uplifting music, 10 Aug 2013
Steven Knifton (Beverley, East Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swingfood Mood (MP3 Download)

Swingfood Mood