5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality sticky memo pads
The product arrived quickly and is exactly what I was looking for - good quality sticky notes for those essential reminders that we all need from time to time. Very pleased with my purchase.
Published 18 months ago by Tony Anslow

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
The paper doesn't stick to anything at all. They all just started peeling away from the block after I opened them.
Published 3 months ago by Karen MacKinnon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality sticky memo pads, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Tiger sticky memo notes neon block pad 3x3" 450 sheets like post-it x 1 pack (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 4 Jan 2014
These sticky notes are a great value. I was afraid that they wouldn't stick well as sometimes the off-brand ones aren't as sticky, but they're just as sticky and just as brightly colored as the big-brand sticky notes. Very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 9 Jan 2014
Exactly as I had hoped. A good size and good and sticky!!
Will buy again and will recommend to a friend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 28 Sep 2013
product came in very good time, no issues, basically does what it sais on the tin so the phrase goes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 25 Aug 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 17 Jun 2014
They are great, I have separated the tower to a few smaller blocks so there is always sticky notes at hand when I need them. I think in general sticky notes are over priced although these were one of the cheaper deals.

5.0 out of 5 stars They're sticky notes..., 9 Jun 2014
L. Tonge "tcvs" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
You can write on them, they stick and they're all different colours. I managed to leave myself some notes and stuck them to my monitor nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiger sticky memo notes, 28 Mar 2014
Good product, loads of notes, the variety of colours are useful, comes at a reasonable price, I can recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant pad of paper, 10 Mar 2014
Essential in a busy office, we are thrilled with this block pad of note paper, very good product, very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Feb 2014
They are really good value...so expensive in shops and perfect for what I need. Arrived on time too so I recommend them.