5.0 out of 5 stars It might be for you - or not
Published 6 months ago by chalithra

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful
Is this the same band that made Young Mountain and the eponymous full length album? I don't understand. This is unlisteneble musical onanism.
Published 12 months ago by BobbyBread

5.0 out of 5 stars It might be for you - or not, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Tunnel Blanket (MP3 Download)
I have found this to be one of the albums with the most profound effect on me during the last few years, but I hesitate to recommend it to everyone. It is very idiosyncratic and different from their less introspective & drone-like, more uplifting earlier releases. Hence, before you buy this make sure you know what you're getting, especially if you only know e.g. Young Mountain, or else you might end up disappointed. Maybe this is just one of those albums which is either entirely for you - or not at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant, 9 Mar 2013
A. Creigh (Milnathort, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tunnel Blanket (MP3 Download)
My son introduced me to TWDY and I now have a few of their albums. I find this ideal to listen to for when I'm working, the right pace, some great songs but not too intrusive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerising, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tunnel Blanket (Audio CD)
This takes a few listens to wrap you in it's infinite warmth and never has an album been so aptly named. A clear progression from their previous two releases, this band will hopefully never repeat themselves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tunnel Blanket (Audio CD)

Tunnel Blanket