on 11 April 2013
I orderd these for use in my Canon A3 printer which I have always used Canon ink cartridges in the past but seeing that the cost saving were massive, I thought I'd try them out. The delivery was great within two working days as promised. At first I thought some cartridges had leaked as there was some ink inside the package. Where on earth it came from I don't know.

I print normally A3 prints as for some reason the market has gone this way, so any mistake is easy to see. I printed off a batch of prints for a client and the cartridges ran out mid run so it gave me an chance to see how these did. They took the same amount of time to dry and the prints looked the same however; as they were mono it wasn't a shock.

Colour prints look fine as well however; I did have to change the colour balance setting on the PC because the prints at first were too red. A 150, A3 prints later and all is well and I am better off money wise. Will I buy them again? Yes I will, are they worth the money? Yes they are but again only time will tell as this was the first set but so far I am impressed.
on 17 October 2013
I have been using these inks for some time in my Canon iP 4950 with excellent results and no suggestion of clogging. The colours are good as is the price and I have no reservations in recommending them.
on 5 April 2015
I bought 15 of these cartridges and to be quite fair, most of them have been o.k., producing good quality photographs, but two of them were an absolute disaster: I removed the orange cap and out poured the ink as I tried to insert it into the printer, my first thought was, that my printer was damaged - fortunately it wasn't and worked properly after I inserted a new cartridge. The carpet didn't fair so well! After which, I very carefully removed the caps in a save way before placing them into the printer.
on 15 August 2014
Very good value for money, and as far as I can see pretty well indistinguishable from the Canon own-brand in everything except price. The printer recognises them without comment (which can be a problem with 'chipped' cartridges). I use the Canon Pixma IX6550 for printing photographs at A3 size, which is pretty demanding in every way and uses a lot of ink, and these cartridges seem like the ideal solution. I'll definitely be a return customer.
on 17 November 2013
You order inks like this, and the upside is that you're expecting them to be a bit crap, but the price is worth a punt. I'm glad I took a risk - these inks are brilliant. I used them on my Canon IX6500 with the PhotoPaperPro 250GSM available elsewhere on this site for a similar bargain price. The quality of the prints are brilliant. I can't figure out how to link an image in these reviews, otherwise I'd show you an example of an A3 print

I would estimate that a full set of these inks, as in, 15 cartridges, will get you around 100-120 full colour A3 prints, or 200-240 A4 prints. This works out at about 12p per print, which is an absolute bargain in my opinion. I haven't noticed the slightest bit of leakage or blockage, and the colours are very, very vivid. I have never used Canon's original inks, as this printer came to me empty, but everyone else who sees the prints comments how good they are. I know that they'd have to be exponentially better for me to consider spending 3x as much for just a single set.

I've just ordered another set, hence this review, and providing the quality remains the same, I will continue to purchase these for good.
on 18 April 2013
Best value around and not bad quality either. A+++ This surely beats paying a small fortune for manufacturers own brand
Excellent value for money Canon compatible cartridges.

With branded Canon cartridges being stupidly expensive these are an ideal alternative.

I havent noticed any difference in printing using these over the official ones.

Each is sealed and clearly marked with its colour.
on 6 June 2014
Buying the ink instead of buying the original canon ink I though was a bit risky, canon ink is very very expensive so I took the chance and I did some a3 prints at an extremely high resolution and they look stunning ! The ink is very well priced and did surprise me in quality!
on 28 November 2013
I bought these inks to use in my new Canon IX6550 A3 printer. The printer came with a full set of cannon inks which worked perfectly. Recently one (Cyan) needed to be replaced. However the printer will not accept the replacement ink from this supplier. I have contacted the supplier but have had no reply. If they could get in contact and solve the issue I would gladly change this review as I have purchased 3 sets of these inks for my graphic design business. Lisa
on 2 May 2014
Product arrived quickly and was more than value for money.Only use this product now cheap and ideal for letters and pictures