5.0 out of 5 stars Worked out great.
I orderd these for use in my Canon A3 printer which I have always used Canon ink cartridges in the past but seeing that the cost saving were massive, I thought I'd try them out. The delivery was great within two working days as promised. At first I thought some cartridges had leaked as there was some ink inside the package. Where on earth it came from I don't know...
Published 18 months ago by Jane

3.0 out of 5 stars Good buy.
I have been using these inks for a while now and at the price they are very good value. I am not sure how the colour will last but time will tell.
Published 10 months ago by Ian Anderson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked out great., 11 April 2013
This review is from: 15 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma IX6550 - Multipack (Office Product)

I print normally A3 prints as for some reason the market has gone this way, so any mistake is easy to see. I printed off a batch of prints for a client and the cartridges ran out mid run so it gave me an chance to see how these did. They took the same amount of time to dry and the prints looked the same however; as they were mono it wasn't a shock.

Colour prints look fine as well however; I did have to change the colour balance setting on the PC because the prints at first were too red. A 150, A3 prints later and all is well and I am better off money wise. Will I buy them again? Yes I will, are they worth the money? Yes they are but again only time will tell as this was the first set but so far I am impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer Cartridges, 18 April 2013
Best value around and not bad quality either. A+++ This surely beats paying a small fortune for manufacturers own brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality inks, fair price., 17 Oct 2013
Joseph Wilcock (Cumbria U.K.) - See all my reviews
I have been using these inks for some time in my Canon iP 4950 with excellent results and no suggestion of clogging. The colours are good as is the price and I have no reservations in recommending them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 15 Aug 2014
Very good value for money, and as far as I can see pretty well indistinguishable from the Canon own-brand in everything except price. The printer recognises them without comment (which can be a problem with 'chipped' cartridges). I use the Canon Pixma IX6550 for printing photographs at A3 size, which is pretty demanding in every way and uses a lot of ink, and these cartridges seem like the ideal solution. I'll definitely be a return customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ink is as good as the ones canon sell!, 6 Jun 2014
Buying the ink instead of buying the original canon ink I though was a bit risky, canon ink is very very expensive so I took the chance and I did some a3 prints at an extremely high resolution and they look stunning ! The ink is very well priced and did surprise me in quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars use this product all the time, 2 May 2014
Product arrived quickly and was more than value for money.Only use this product now cheap and ideal for letters and pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 19 Jun 2014
Was apprehensive at first but the colors are indistinguishable from the branded cartridges and at this price they will really help my business grow.

Great Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Inks are just fine thank you, 4 Jun 2014
First class delivery. Inks are just fine thank you. A*

4.0 out of 5 stars Cartridges for Canon printer IX6550, 20 Jan 2014
Delivered as expected. Well packed and in good condition. Haven't tried a full set yet but the one I have used appears to be working well, accepted by the printer as OK. No dramatic changes in print quality yet so not expecting any in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap good quality inks., 4 Jan 2014
malcolm hannan (Cleveland, TS4 3RP) - See all my reviews
I think the colour quality is great which I was surprised I thought it would not be as good as the originals supplied by the manufactures. I would recommend this and it was no where near the cost of the original inks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›