5.0 out of 5 stars MASSIVE COST-SAVING
Published 18 months ago by jumpblues46

1.0 out of 5 stars Color was faint and dull
I replaced my Canon ink with this product as it is supposed to be compatible. The cartridges themselves were compatible but the ink quality is very poor. I am extremely frustrated because I have to bin the inks and order more so the things I needed ASAP to print are now delayed. I will not buy compatible inks again as they lack in quality.
Published 17 months ago by Ant

5.0 out of 5 stars MASSIVE COST-SAVING, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: 5 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma IX6550 - Multipack (Office Product)
A SIMPLE COMPARISON BETWEEN THE QUALITY OF THE PHOTOS ACHIEVED WITH GENUINE CANON INK AND THE INK SUPPLIED BY MOREINKS REVEALED VERY LITTLE DIFFERENCE TO THE NAKED EYE.THE CANON PIXMA IX6550 PRINTER,WHICH I'VE JUST ACQUIRED FROM AMAZON,HAS PROVED TO BE JUST AS GOOD AS AMAZON REVIEWERS SAID.THE MOREINKS CARTRIDGES WORKED JUST AS WELL AS THE GENUINE CANON CARTIDGES,STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX.FOR HOBBYISTS,I'D SAY THAT THIS INK (AND THE INCREDIBLE SAVING IN PRICE)WERE THE WAY TO GO !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product So Far, 18 Aug 2013
James Battersby (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Ink cartridges is a bit of a sore subject for me. I hate the extortion that is involved in manufacturers selling off small ink cartridges for such an unrealistic price when nowadays print media is so widespread. Most home users do not profit from whatever it is they are printing, and so in the case of someone like myself who mainly uses a printer to print out reference photos for my artwork, ink cartridges need to be affordable.

I would recommend giving this brand of ink cartridges a try. They work on my Canon Pixma IX6550 A3 printer no problem. I've had them in my printer for close to month now, and have been printing at least once a week. Have had no problems at all so far. Stamp out greed wherever you can. C’mon people we’re not killing squid for this ink nowadays, ink should not be a playground for extortion!

Great product so far and works just as good as the higher priced stuff. I'm pleased with how it prints both text and images.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP QUALITY INK CARTRIDGES ,THEY SEEM JUST AS GOOD AS THE CANNON ONES AT A FRACTION OF THE PRICE,, 4 July 2013
TOP QUALITY INK CARTRIDGES,THEY SEEM JUST AS GOOD AS THE CANNON ONES BUT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST
I WILL BE PURCHASING ON A REGULAR BASIS

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality ink, 15 May 2014
If you try to buy it from canon at pcworld you will pay 75!!! I have not try it printing high quality photos but printing documents I don't see the difference with the canon inks...
I will buy it again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Id struggle to beat the price, 18 April 2014
I bought these as a foster carer i need to print off PDF images for the child in our care as part of his life story work,these images do not need to be on photographic paper and so precise exacting image quality is not being expected forom this product but as it happens there pretty good anyway. will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, 9 Mar 2014
Great communication. A pleasure to do business with. These will last a very long time, the quality is quiet good

5.0 out of 5 stars Best compatible cartridges, 3 Feb 2013
G. J. Jerdan - See all my reviews
These are the best compatible ink cartridges that i have ever used and also at a great price, quickly delivered aswell. what more could you want. Great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 25 Jan 2013
Printer manufacturers repeatedly claim that using anything but original cartridges could void any guarantee, diminish output quality, or even damage equipment. Well, I couldn't afford to spend on just one set of Canon cartridges nearly a third of the price of the printer, so I decided to trust the positive reviews and buy these instead. So glad I did. They work absolutely perfectly, no reduction in print quality whatsoever, and a huge cost saving. I will definitely be buying more. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 21 Jan 2013
this product was sent on time, its a good quality product. was easy to find and was at a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Good inks, 19 Jan 2013
Very good inks, cannot tell difference between these and official canon inks. Reduced price is the main reason for buying and I will certainly buy again.