on 29 August 2013
I chose this rating because I was so delighted with a previous order.
I like the ease of purchase, the use of a Debt card.
No dislikes.
I would recommend everyone to try this product because I’m absolutely over the moon with it..

Have had some disappointments in the past with other ink cartridges for my printer but this make is brilliant.
No annoying messages telling me the cartridge isn't the genuine article.
They are also full to the top, not like my last lot from another make only three quarters full, these have the full limit of ink 18mm...
on 8 February 2016
Good replacement for the Epson version and for me, far better value. SOme models of printer ca are not using Epson originals but the message can be bypassed and they still work OK. Before fitting these cartridges, I had a problem with my print head that left streaks in the black ink but after a few pages this sorted itself out and the cartridge works fine. I would recommend these over the originals. Even if Epson do put more ink in theirs that Jetplay do I cannot see how the difference in price would justify that. I will be happy to buy more Jetplay when these run out.
on 3 July 2012
Brilliant inks at a fraction of Epson prices.Have been using these for years on my Epson R220 AND R200 printers with no problems at all.
on 7 April 2013
This is my second order on this brand and my doubts as to their cheapness have all but disappeared. They have loaded well onto my Epson RX600 printer ( which is getting old ) and worked well for all printing including copies. Their performance bears no reflection on their cos but I have to say that I have not attempted any photo printing. Otherwise perfect for all other uses.

And delivery was extra fast as well.
on 10 July 2014
Second purchase of this ink. Went for a mix with black in the majority. Based on the first purchase this is perhaps the best combination to buy depending on your mix of use. Found ink to be non clogging and I have used it for glossy photos with excellent results.
The only issue on one occasion was when the sealing membrane didn't pierce cleanly and had to be removed by hand. Otherwise excellent product keenly priced.
on 22 May 2013
After loading this, nothing happened i.e. no black ink came out. Luckily I had one from a different supplier and could use that to print some business work. Haven't tried another from the pack of 10, so not sure if one was dodgy or the whole lot. Highly suspicious though and wish hadn't trusted husband's opinion to buy cheap.
on 18 October 2012
This product is perfect in my Epson R300, rather than spending £10 on one cartridge, I get 10 for half the price, and was unsure as to how it would print at first, but its perfect, just as good as the original ink cartridges, does the job just great, and these cartridges are going to last me a while.
on 8 March 2013
on opening the parcel notice the use before date on the ink cartridges was only till December 2013 .....ok if you use a cartridge each month !!!!!! .having said that the cardtridge i put into my RX600 printer was of excellant print quality
on 8 December 2014
i ordered 10 black ink cartridges but i recieved only 4 black, 4 yellow & 2 magenta. as i was waiting for the black i just kept them, it seams ok, .they were only £4.99 so not worth the bother of returning them.
on 13 February 2012
you cannot complain about the product it is value for money i do lot of printing at home and if i buy original epson ink it will cost me a fortune so i am very pleased with this product