Price:£2.55+ Free shipping

on 8 August 2012
Great product, does the job perfectly and at a great price. One of those bits of kit you don't realise you "need" until you get it.
on 28 December 2012
Chose this as a present for a flower arranger, she assures me it works perfectly but I'm sure she will continue to run her hands down the stems in future except for the thorny ones!
on 4 October 2013
Its so quick,easy and comfortable to use. Makes stripping rose stems and other flower stems a dream! Very reasonably priced
on 25 August 2013
I used this to strip my wedding flowers of thorns and leaves.Brilliant bit if kit, Saved myself lots of money doing myself.
on 16 May 2014
this is a handy gadget when you want to remove leaves from fresh flowers, can also grip items without getting cut
what a brilliant idea and invention, strong useful tool for removing dead flowers from the vase. I found this product when looking for something else but thought the idea was great as that is one reason what puts me off buying flowers.
It seems like it will last forever :-)
on 15 May 2014
This tool is great for the job so easy to use. I would recommend this item to anyone who deals with flowers alot.
on 18 March 2014
Good device for removing lots of foliage quickly and cleanly. Would recommend to flower lover. Will purchase the thorn remover next.
on 24 August 2013
It was fine, but the postage was double the cost of article!! So that was my only misgiving! quite allright other than that.
on 29 July 2015
Very useful, simple device to safely de-thorn Roses and thorny flowers. Easy to use, easy to clean and store in a work box or bag. Lightweight and easy to use with good results in de-thorning flowers.