5.0 out of 5 stars My exquisite and fragrant beautiful coffee.
These coffee beans are the nuts and produce a fragrant aroma which has to be smelt to appreciate.I have had these before and am always well pleased with them.
Published on 15 Sept. 2012 by charlie77

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value
purchased 3 pack offer, we normally buy larger 1k pack of Cream aroma, this coffee is just ok not as much taste or flavor as other Lavazza beans and is slightly more bitter.
Published 10 months ago by marios emiliou

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Lavazza Caffe Espresso Coffee Beans 250 g (Pack of 3) (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK at the price, 6 Nov. 2013
Nothing really wrong with this bean at the price other than it is a bit bland - you drink it and then move on. Nothing really exciting or enjoyable - it's just OK. I would probably not buy again though if offered it by a friend I would be happy to drink it. Probably the old adage "you get what you pay for" is appropriate here

5.0 out of 5 stars My exquisite and fragrant beautiful coffee., 15 Sept. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Medium roast be warned, 1 Oct. 2011
Worth noting that despite the black packaging and distinctive ESPRESSO label, this is m edium and NOT dark roast. As a result it is light and fruity but not so rich.
Unfortunately it was not for me as a result

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice coffee at a nice price, 25 Mar. 2014
Why only 4 stars? Well I suppose most coffee geeks are constantly on the trail of the Holy Grail but for every day drinking this hits the spot without hitting your wallet.

I've just taken delivery of my second order for these beans. I'm still playing around with grind fineness and tamping pressure to get right ratio of extract speed to crema but I suppose it keeps me off the streets! The crema is fairly light but does persist and the coffee has a nice fruit note to it. Not bitter. Handy having 250 gram packs at 1 kg price to keep beans fresh.

Funny they don't do 4 packs for a tenner to automatically get free delivery but then again I'd miss the fun of finding something else to "make up the weight"!

4.0 out of 5 stars LAVAZZA COFFEE BEANS, 20 Feb. 2014
I SAW THIS ON ONE OF THE DEALS OF THE WEEK, AND THOUGHT IS WAS GOOD VALUE,SO BOUGHT IT. THE DESCRIPTION IS PRETTY ACCURATE, WITH IT BEING SMOOTH AND MELLOW TASTING, WE USED IT IN A FILTER COFFEE MAKER (AFTER GRINDING), AND IT WAS VERY NICE. I WOULD LIKE IT A BIT STRONG MYSELF ( GROUP 3), BUT WILL PLAY AROUND WITH THE SCOOP TO WATER MIX.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice coffee, 4 Mar. 2013
David Padgett - See all my reviews
Some people have reviewed this coffee as not being very strong; I can only assume they must be drowning the coffee with milk (which is not the Italian way) of drinking coffee. This coffee has a chocolaty taste and full flavoured. Very nice and would recommend
Dave
Barnsley

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 May 2014
Makes nice tasting coffee for this price point
250g bag fills the bean container on my bean to cup machine perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Italy's Favorite..., 24 May 2014
These claim to be Italy's favorite beans... I have no idea if this is true or not, but they certainly have become MY favorite. However, anything more than £2.50 a bag, and I won't even consider buying it, so I was disappointed to see the price has gone up from when I bought them, so it is now cheaper to buy them at the supermarket. That said, the 1kg bag is still competitively priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lavazza coffee beans, 13 May 2014
Mr. P. Newton (England) - See all my reviews
If you want a taste of Italy this is the coffee for you.
I find them better ground very fine
I ordered two packs to avoid paying postal charges.
Enjoy.