4.0 out of 5 stars Saltair inhaler
Published on 17 Nov 2011 by Nearlypastit

1.0 out of 5 stars did not not work for me- shame!!
I have been suffering from chest infections on and off for months now, and now i have asthma, I got this cause I dont like the idea of taking the chemical inhalers you get from the doctors, i'd rather find a natural cure, so I tried this, but i was disappointed it did nothing to help me at all, i found it gave me a dry sore throat too, maybe in my case doctor knows best.
Published on 15 Jan 2012 by Rosey

4.0 out of 5 stars Saltair inhaler, 17 Nov 2011
This review is from: Salitair salt inhaler PLUS 1 extra bottle of salt - Natural salt therapy for asthma and allergies (Personal Care)
I have been using the Saltair salt inhaler for nearly 1 month. I am already noticing a difference. In the past, whenever I have had a cold it has gone straight to my chest, causing me problems at night, having to sleep in a chair to stop coughing. Since using the inhaler my head seems to be clearer. I developed a very heavy cold about 3 weeks ago and although I have been coughing it hasn't been a chesty cough that I have always suffered with. I feel that the inhaler is making a difference and will continue using it.
I'm not young, 72 years old, and have always suffered with my chest since I was a teenager. I have had x-rays and various tests but nothing has ever helped. I am now keeping my fingers crossed that the Saltair inhaler will be the solution I have been looking for.
It is very easy to use, just breath in through the pipe and out through the nose for about twenty minutes a day. I normally use the inhaler while I am reading a newspaper or a book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Salitair inhaler, 5 Mar 2013
After using the Salitair for less than 1 week I found my breathing easier and I slept much better.
The product made it much easier to cough out sputum lodged in my chest which in turn made me feel much better.
I continued taking the medication given by my GP but believe the Saltair has helped me considerably.

4.0 out of 5 stars salitair salt inhaler, 11 Dec 2011
Bought this for my mum who has breathing problems. It isnt a cure but it is slowly but surely giving her a bit of respite. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars The sea air whenever you need it., 5 Nov 2011
Salitair salt inhaler natural salt therapy.
A friend of mine who suffers from serious beathing prblems having smoked all her life and having only recently given up, has to use whatever inhalers are provided by the doctors in order to breathe reasonably.
She came back from a day by the sea recently and said that for a few brief hours the effect of the salt air restored something like normality to her lungs.
So I suggested that she try this salt inhaler treatment... She has taken to it gently and is telling me weekly of her progress.
And yes, the inhalation of salt from this very uncomplicated little device, is giving her a similar relief to that which she had from being by the sea.
Now whether this will be a long term relief, remains to be seen, but for the moment, it is certainly something whcih is worth trying and perhaps for those whose breathing capacity is not so impaired, the effects would be even more striking and rewarding.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I searched the internet and found this., 27 Dec 2012
I have been back and forward to my doctors due to wheezing, breathless and constant coughing for months I have been on several inhalers, had xrays, tested for COPD but still i continued to suffer with my problem until i searched the internet hoping to come up with something that would help me and i came across the Salitair Salt Inhaler.

Since using this Salt inhaler i only cough occasionally, my wheezing has stopped and i no longer get out of breath, infact i can run up my stairs now whereas before i had to take it slowly. I find if i take my Salt inhaler last thing at night i have a good nights sleep and i still feel well the next day. I cannot believe the difference it has made to my life style, i would recommend it to anyone who has wheezing, coughing and get breathless. It is not a complete cure but it does help.

5.0 out of 5 stars one puff at a time, 26 Sep 2011
just recieved this item,and used it for the first time,it works
i could feel a difference in the first 10 minutes
pity there is not a pouch to store the inhaler in when not in use
dont like the idea of storeing it in the box as suggested and would
help when out camping or on holidays

4.0 out of 5 stars SALITAIR INHALER, 31 Oct 2012
My Partner has just used this for the past few days and it seems to be helping his breathing a bit ( He has got a severe chest disorder)
We were wondering if we could buy a second mouthpiece, so it could also be used for a 2nd. person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be working ..., 24 Dec 2011
I have always had acute sinus infections after bad colds and using the Salitair for the first time I didn't get one after my recent cold. My breathing does seem easier as well. Definitely worth a try.

1.0 out of 5 stars did not not work for me- shame!!, 15 Jan 2012
Rosey (lincolnshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for asthmatics, 13 Feb 2013
If you have asthma you must get this. After only five days of using it I can do without my steroidal inhalers for days at a time. Got to be a better solution to today's pollution!