I bought this pan to make err. . .Paella!

Upon arrival in a comically massive box it was exactly what I wanted.

A great size at 46cm, so you could cook enough for 6-8 hungry people in this I would say. It has the dimpled base to ensure heat is evenly distributed across the pan/food. Really well made riveted handles mean you can carry it full of food safely as it has a good balance to it say if you wanted to carry the finished product outside to the table. Non stick coated so I use silicone kitchen utensils only so as not to scratch the pan.

In use it is the business in my opinion. I love cooking and have used loads of different pans and for its purpose this is a cracking pan! It gets hot quick and is non stick.

I've uploaded a few pics as the product pic here doesn't do it justice.

Definitely recommended.
review image review image
on 9 August 2012
I love this item cook paella a few times now and nothing sticks to the pan and is big enough for family and friend to eat
on 27 December 2012
Had an uncoated paella pan which was very soon wrecked and rusty, even after having 'seasoned ' it. This pan is good quality and is a delight to wash up. Highly recommended.
on 22 January 2013
This was bought as a gift for my daughter who has two teenagers who love paella which she was making in two large frying pans and generally making a mess of the top of the cooker. I live in the paella area of Spain so I am used to people using paella pans (but not non stick) over special gas burners or over wood fires so I thought that this pan might help her in the UK. I was not sure how this would work out on an ordinary electric cooker though so half expected her to tell me that I had gone mad. When it arrived she contacted me and said that it was ridiculously large so I assured her that it was not and that she would find that her paella would be much better and that she would find that she made far less mess. When I was asked to review this item I asked for a comment from her and she said that the paella pan is really good, easy to swill, except the size isn't exactly sink friendly! To cook the paella she used all four rings to gain the correct temperature throughout the pan and her paella was cooked perfectly and it fed all four of them plus two portions for the teenagers lunches the next day, without having to fill it too high so her cooker no longer suffers the overspill, would highly recommend this item.
on 11 November 2013
Excellent, I use it for Paella, stir fry even curry and fits my Cadac carri Chef Deluxe BBQ perfectly too!
on 12 September 2013
we bought 2 for a paella party, they were brilliant, good value for money, held lots of paella and did not stick. we are ditching the bbq parties - its paella all the way now
on 24 August 2014
We've had this pan for several months now but have recently only got round to using it for the first time. I'm somewhat amazed by the 4 and 5 star reviews, because after one single use, the non-stick is coming off in places.

This is really poor quality, which is a shame as otherwise it's great for cooking, especially when you're cooking for several people (the pan really is huge!)
on 16 March 2014
Ultra fast delivery (within 4 working days), ultra good price and really nice quality paella pan. Excellent, is just what I need it.
on 1 December 2014
After the first use the pan's bottom dilated and changed its form. After that didn't get back its initial shape, so no longer a plated pan. I didn't return the pan as I didn't keep its package and would be difficult to find a suitable box.
on 8 September 2014
Rissoto/paella/pilaf hybrids for a family of 5 in one pan. Just cook on the wok burner and keep stiring - and then take the pan to the table and let everyone dig in.
Even with the big wok burner it does bend up a little in the middle and doesn't get as hot at the edges - and if it was any bigger you couldn't use it on our cooker (which is a big un) - but as long as you keep your food moving its great fun - and looks impressive.
really good quality non stick coating - but a bit too big for the sink (and we also have a big butler sink)