Published 15 months ago by Samantha

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
too small and far too expensive for the size
Published 6 days ago by S M MOORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning practical diary... modern twist on a classic filofax!, 19 Jun 2013
Samantha "Samantha" (Glasgow, Scotland - United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Filofax Finsbury Personal Organiser Leather Rambling Grain Mini Raspberry Ref 025398 (Office Product)
I ordered this diary as I have bought diaries yearly & had to put all my telephone numbers, addresses, important dates etc into each new diary I bought. Initially yes I thought it was a little pricey paying as much for a diary but when I considered that I pay approx 10 for a diary every year & that this one is leather, I thought it was an investment. I've had lots of compliments on it. I was a little surprised when I first opened it however as it was smaller than I realised. It is actually slightly smaller than my hand. I only use diaries to write when I am working & important dates or appointments, so if you have to use a diary for multiple dates/appointments then you may need more space to write.
The diary arrived pretty quickly, it was packaged securely & wow I was not disappointed! Now all I have to do is buy refills! It is STUNNING!
Pros:
-----
Absolutely gorgeous raspberry pink colour
Leather feels smooth yet feels durable
Credit card/business card/bank card spaces inside
Zip section inside
Handbag friendly size

Cons:
------
Rather small
Can be difficult to write on left side of the diary as pages aren't completely flat & due to small size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., 12 Dec 2013
I had my handbag stolen from a hotel earlier this year and since then have been lost without my mini personal organiser. I searched for a replacement that would still be small enough to fit into my bag and yet big enough to a diary, contact lists and notes section - and found this on Amazon. I am delighted with it and would recommend it to anyone who wants something small and lightweight to carry around. The only problem I found with it was that I had to buy separately more name and address inserts as very few were supplied with this organiser. I bought them from Amazon too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely organiser, 30 July 2013
This is a great quality organiser. I am so glad I went for the leather as I was deciding whether to go for a PU one, but this one is very good quality and I hope it will last me years to come. It is a lovely colour and a good small size and all the refills fit snuggly in it.

It is slightly difficult to write on pages on the left hand side as it doesn't lie completely flat, but overall I can't really fault it.

It came with a 2013 diary. I wasn't sure whether it would be a 2013/14 one as it is half way through the year now and the "up-to-date" diary description didn't really give enough information, but I am more than happy with it and will just have to buy some 2014 refills.

I got it with the mini pen as well and it looks fab!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour!, 10 Dec 2013
Ordered for my wife to replace her cheap battered old one. Bonus - came complete with a 2014 diary insert.

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING ORGANISER, 14 Feb 2013
I bought this product to replace my old filofax. This is much neater, weighs less yet holds all the important information in one place. The beautiful leather finish is superb and I love the colour too.

Despatch was very efficient

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 18 Dec 2013
i got a good price for this filofax and its original too....very happy with it and received it very quckly as well....thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect., 3 Mar 2014
Replacement for an old mini Filofax but fancied a change of colour. very stylish and perfect for fitting in a handbag..

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect handbag size, 20 May 2014
Great little personal filofax to carry in your handbag, dressI had the personal size before and found it to big and heavy to carry around. Maybe to small for a business diary. Has normal filofax pages but just on a smaller easier to carry around size. Love the girly colour and soft leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic organiser, 12 May 2014
I have an A5 filofax and wanted something small which would fit in my handbag. This is the perfect size with all the same inserts as a bigger filofax. Gorgeous colour and good quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, 28 Jan 2014
just the right size for my handbag - I love it and will certainly buy another one next year - in fact I may well buy a couple to give to friends