on 17 May 2012
This is the worst product I have ever purchased on amazon. I had the product for 2 mins and it broke into pieces, the rubik cube is made of rubbish plastic and it has stickers for the colours. DO NOT BUY!!!!!!
on 8 May 2012
When I got the magic cube I expected a cube that would be great but as soon as I started using it it broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why it's only £1.59
on 22 August 2011
As soon as this item was delivered the stickers were pealing off and it looked a little used. I had used this item for not even a day and it has just broken into pieces. It was really fun to play with BUT you have to handle it with care because every time you move it it feels as if its going to break.
on 17 August 2013
GOOD GAME, VALUE FOR MONEY, FAST DELIVERY I BOUGHT IT FOR A GIFT AND MY FRIEND LOVES IT, IT'S A NORMAL QUALITY, RECOMMEND IT
on 23 January 2013
If you are searching for a puzzle cube stay away from this one! I would suggest thttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Rubiks-Cube-DPL-Rubik01-Original/dp/B0006G3B68/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358977608&sr=8-2 , it is more expensive ut much better overall. This cube moves hard, the stickers peel off easily and it broke only after 5 days of use it is cheaply made and hard to use. Poor imitation of the original Rubik's' Cube. I would not recommend it to anyone.
on 7 January 2013
I bought 4 of these and each one broke within a few days of use. It was difficult to turn the cube and the children were gentle with it but even so it shouldn't have broken so easily. A complete waste of money.
on 11 November 2012
Broke on first use, coloured tiles fall of easily. Stuck back on with glue, so solvable issue.
Also stiff to twist.

Very good price- you get what you pay for here
on 15 July 2011
Beware, I bought this product because I am cheap, and got what I deserved. As soon as I took it out of the packaging, I saw marks and scratches,I attempted to move it, but instead of moving it just broke into many pieces.
One of the funniest things I have seen in my life, and one of the worst products I have invested in, I didn't even bother to complain, I loss the pound I invested into this, will buy another, just not this particular one.

P.S Not even good to buy to throw on someone, it might somehow brake in many pieces during the process of being thrown, it's that bad!!!!
on 20 January 2013
Had it for one day and the it broke instantly, its too rigid when twisting and its far too fragile. Seriously do not recommend it to anyone.
on 4 January 2013
they came with instuctions but who keeps the packing will take them a long time to work it out but i am sure they well get it in the end.