5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Really good gloves, sturdy, well padded & constructed. As previous review stated, small is fine for 'normal' size hands. Haven't washed them much so far (last pair, different brand fell apart) but I think they'll last for a long time. Very comfy and help prevent slippage when pumping weights. Would recommend and would buy again.
Published on 28 Oct 2010 by Mandy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a workout
I bought these for rowing in the gym due to the blisters I was getting everyday. I bought the medium size but could have bought the small, so size wise they are not always the best you may need to measure your hands and check before ordering.

Published on 15 Sep 2011 by Happy baker

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a workout, 15 Sep 2011

Once i started using them it has saved my hands and I now use these for rowing and strength work as they are pretty versatile

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 28 Oct 2010
Mandy (London, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars ladies gym gloves, 25 Jun 2012
I bought this for my wife some time ago and she loves them.They get daily use and have worn very well.Good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 April 2012
I started weight lifting and these gloves are great. Fit well, easy to wash and very comfortable. I also use them for cardio workouts and it's great to keep sweat at bay.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves, 2 Feb 2013
Ms. js allen (England) - See all my reviews
These gloves are quite good. I bought them for rowing. The palm section is padded, ideal for rowing. Plus they are pink :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves!, 21 Dec 2011
Excellent gloves - use for body pump class and they give extra cushioning when lifting bar and also hands don't slip as hands are't slippy from sweat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 20 Jan 2014
I really like these gloves. Yes they do come smaller than you might imagine so small is ok for medium sized hands, but the quality is very good. I hardly know I am wearing them-they make my gym visits much more comfortable than my old leather ones did. A bonus is that they are machine washable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves for rowing and weights!, 3 July 2013
Love love love these gloves! I have very small hands so small was fantastic for me! They are very soft and look quite expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brlliant gloves, great value, 23 May 2013
This review is from: GetYourselfFitter Women's Cross Training Weight Lifting Gloves (Sports Apparel)
These are fab, great slim fit, funky design with a good palm grip. I don't have any complaints at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves, 16 May 2013
Love these gloves, they are cute and pink and have helped me do weights and row at the gym. So comfortable and the palms are soft while giving good grip. I ordered the medium size and have been please with the fit. Will be ordering another pair of these.