Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now

Price:£8.19+ Free shipping

on 17 April 2012
I used to have some of these a long time ago, and went off them. However, having bought this bargain pack for my hubby, who wanted something suitable for his Earl Grey tea at work, I now love them again, and use some for my coffee. Lovely!
on 18 April 2014
I had been intending to buy a new set of these smoke mugs for many years, to replace a set I bought about 20 years ago in France, which have now seen better days, and I found these via Amazon - an exact copy of what I had before. They are the perfect size for our "posh" coffee individual filters, and I have just drunk my coffee out of one of the new ones - beautifully shiny, dishwasher-proof, as before. They were extremely well packed, and arrived very promptly, and I'm tempted to buy yet another set, to keep in storage, in case Luminarc ever discontinues making them......
on 8 November 2013
I have had these mugs before, they keep drinks nice and hot and are easy to hold as I have problems with my hands. They do not scratch and last for ages unless you drop and shatter them. They are excellent value
on 12 July 2014
We first had mugs like this many years ago and liked them, but they needed replacement. Over some years we could not find them again and were delighted to come across these.

They are quite small - just the right size for us to use in our motorhome.

Just like our originals from many years ago.

Perfect!
on 29 May 2014
Excellent product with a nice appearance for use with coffee or tea. Have NOT tried washing in dishwasher but have been using them several times a day and hand washing them as they easily clean up just using a dish cloth. Handle is very good and enables one to securely hold the cup even with hot contents inside.
on 23 January 2016
Bought my first set of luminarc mugs at Woolworths many years ago. Broke my last and was bereft. Amazed to find them on Amazon at such a reasonable price. Tea tastes great again. These mugs last for ever almost. Last ones cost18p each! So you can see how good they are. You won't regret purchasing.
on 20 October 2014
Not as good as the originals. 2 out of 6 have uneven bases. Difficult to clean.
on 29 December 2014
Love these- exactly like the ones I remember my gran having when I was small. The mugs are small, but keep your drinks warm and they look really nice too.

The glass is quite thick and good quality, and I love using them for the nostalgia value!
on 4 April 2014
This is great. My mum had only one of these and it smashed so I decided to buy this set. Everything is good but there was a cheaper price tag on the pack when it arrived! Still worth the money though.
on 7 September 2014
As other reviewers have said perfect replacement for arcoroc which you used to be able to buy from wilkinsons, and i also prefer my coffee out of them

See one answered question