Platform: PC|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 19 August 2014
Not sure what I was expecting from this game, but it turned out to be a Dead Space variant with some kewl extra weapons. The enemies are aliens and there's plenty to kill, but rather than relying on the same weapon choice throughout the game you have a great mixture of guns and energy weapons that it really pays off to switch between. The magnetic gun and the destructible scenery are fantastic. Not sure I'll get bored any time soon of slamming a metal tower down into a group of nasties, or dragging a metal shack across the screen and obliterating whatever it is that's firing at me! The other cool feature is the nano forge device which then allows you to magically rebuild everything around you that you've just smashed to pieces. This can be really useful if your running short on ammo or objects to attack with.. just rebuild more scenery to crash down on them.
The action is very reminiscent of the Dead Space 3 planet side action, even down to the over-the-shoulder third-person perspective.
Well worth a look and good fun.
on 10 May 2014
I have to say that was not expecting this game to be this good before I purchased it however when it got delivered to me on the estimated date I tried it and found out that it just my kind of game.
on 25 February 2015
Its Dead Space in space...no wait a minute? Lol.

I like it...thought it was coded by Russians to begin with...dont know why, maybe the 'Red Faction' title? Not played any of the previous ones...kind of took a long sabbatical from games roughly after FarCry, Fear and Thief Deadly Shadows. Up until a year ago in part and the whole caboodle about 6 months ago with my latest rig.

Yeah this is fun...again with that dreadul coder who I am sure is flittering in and out of all the gaming software houses out there designing dreadful bits. Though to be fair it was only one and very early on in the game.

Yes it is a cool game...a bit on rails but it is OK.
on 17 January 2015
Still yet to get around to playing this but for the money it looked like a great game and I think it'll be a keeper when I get into it!! Here's hoping it won't be long till I can get into it!!
on 6 May 2014
For its price, it's a must buy! Requires a Steam account to connect to, and after installing, you're good to go.
on 6 June 2014
The game is superb. For the price it is at it is a must buy! Graphics are slick and smooth and the game itself is gripping and easy to follow. 5*
on 4 April 2015
Tried several times to load it all, two days so far, on my twelfth time now. New PC with 3.8Ghz quadcore CPU etc
on 21 February 2015
Easy to install, easy to play but still an entertaining FPS.
on 10 June 2015
Very good Game very much enjoyed playing it
VINE VOICEon 15 March 2015
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it suspicious that there are a bunch of 5-star reviews for this game from people who have exactly the same writing style and use the same words ("a must buy!").

I was looking for a decent FPS when I looked at this, and won't be buying it for that very reason.