5.0 out of 5 stars Best TV series ever!
Published on 22 Oct. 2011 by lynnep2807

It has its moments. Its like American Pie - UK style. The sexual references are frequent which is when its at its lowest. Surprisingly its when it stops doing them and concentrates on the plot and other style of humor which is when it shines. And while there are long gaps between those moments, there are enough of them to stick with it to end.
Published 7 months ago by S Ablett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best TV series ever!, 22 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I watched the trailer about three weeks before it came out and thought it was just going to be another teen comedy series but it actually suprised me as it was completley different to what I expected. This is by far the best TV series I have ever seen! Really funny characters and the storyline is good at the same time. It has had lots of comparison to the inbetweeners but I honestly thought it was better. Three british guys hoping to have a dream summer but they actually have to look after some lonley outcasts and try to build their reputation with the entire camp. I definetley reccomend buying this because it's a must-see feel good comedy series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer brilliance, 6 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
It's everything you could ever ask for. I'm 17 and actually obsessed and in love with this show, it is definitely the best thing to grace our screens in summertime. and any other time really, it's just pure perfection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!, 1 Sept. 2011
J. Rogers (England, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I'm an 18 year old teenager and I absolutely love this show, there's going to be some boring 45 year old guy who's going to review and say its bad, but this show is aimed at my age and I love it. I really want a second series but I suppose I'll have to wait till next year to find out. Please E4, from the bottom of my heart, commission a second series!

The music is spot on, the acting is fantastic. Easily the best show on TV.

James.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 Aug. 2013
Mrs. M. E. Anderson (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
i put down to be notified when this came up for sale as i loved the tv series. Was sent an email when it was available and the item arrived quickly and in good condition. Has made us laugh a lot! Would recommend.To

3.0 out of 5 stars It has its moments. I watched it to the end which is saying something., 29 Nov. 2014
S Ablett "Orange Grunt" (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars beaver falls series 1, 25 Sept. 2012
Mr. Peter B. York (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this series on the tv and couldn't wait for it to come out on dvd. It is very funny. The boys get upto all sorts. I would definately recommend this funny dvd. I can't wait for series 2 to come out on dvd and I will definately be purchasing that as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch and feel good tv, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I had a friend who worked over in the states at one of these camps as part of Camp America and said this was fairly accurate as to what goes on over there, good watch and feel good tv, recommend to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loveee it, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I think Beaver Falls is the best tv show ever!! Considering I don't like watching tv apart from films this was unbelievably entertaining and funny! Barry has got to be the best character.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic show, saw it when was on the TV ..., 21 Jan. 2015
Christopher (Erith, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Fantastic show, saw it when was on the TV and had to buy it, I'm 19 (first watched at 18) and still find it just as good if not better just waiting to get the second series!!! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Loved This., 26 Sept. 2012
E. Stokes (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Despite probably being too old for this, I watched and loved every hilarious and heart warming minute. I would recommend this to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD]
Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] by Samuel Robertson (DVD - 2012)