5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer brilliance
It's everything you could ever ask for. I'm 17 and actually obsessed and in love with this show, it is definitely the best thing to grace our screens in summertime. and any other time really, it's just pure perfection.
Published 24 months ago by gj1408

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent Show: Highly Defective DVD
As an American, my perspective differs from that of most reviewers. However, I am a HUGE Britcom fan and own 100s of the great programs from your side of the pond. I consider my international DVD player to be one of my best investments.

I strongly prefer Britcoms over American fare and expected more from this show. I really thought that I would be getting "The...
Published 16 months ago by IcanratzDVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer brilliance, 6 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best TV series ever!, 22 Oct 2011
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I watched the trailer about three weeks before it came out and thought it was just going to be another teen comedy series but it actually suprised me as it was completley different to what I expected. This is by far the best TV series I have ever seen! Really funny characters and the storyline is good at the same time. It has had lots of comparison to the inbetweeners but I honestly thought it was better. Three british guys hoping to have a dream summer but they actually have to look after some lonley outcasts and try to build their reputation with the entire camp. I definetley reccomend buying this because it's a must-see feel good comedy series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!, 1 Sep 2011
J. Rogers (England, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I'm an 18 year old teenager and I absolutely love this show, there's going to be some boring 45 year old guy who's going to review and say its bad, but this show is aimed at my age and I love it. I really want a second series but I suppose I'll have to wait till next year to find out. Please E4, from the bottom of my heart, commission a second series!

The music is spot on, the acting is fantastic. Easily the best show on TV.

James.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 Aug 2013
Mrs. M. E. Anderson (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
i put down to be notified when this came up for sale as i loved the tv series. Was sent an email when it was available and the item arrived quickly and in good condition. Has made us laugh a lot! Would recommend.To

5.0 out of 5 stars Loveee it, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I think Beaver Falls is the best tv show ever!! Considering I don't like watching tv apart from films this was unbelievably entertaining and funny! Barry has got to be the best character.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutley love this show!!!!!!!!!! The characters are great and can't wait for series 2 to come out as will purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars great dvd, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
i love this program the only thing i didnt like was when they didnt come back for the 3rd season hope to get the 2nd season soon thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars I Loved This., 26 Sep 2012
E. Stokes (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Despite probably being too old for this, I watched and loved every hilarious and heart warming minute. I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars beaver falls series 1, 25 Sep 2012
Mr. Peter B. York (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this series on the tv and couldn't wait for it to come out on dvd. It is very funny. The boys get upto all sorts. I would definately recommend this funny dvd. I can't wait for series 2 to come out on dvd and I will definately be purchasing that as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show!, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Really enjoyed this show. Different to anything else I have watched recently and made me laugh a lot. Looking forward to next series.

Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD]
Beaver Falls - Series 1 [DVD] by Samuel Robertson (DVD - 2012)
5.65