5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product
Published on 11 April 2012 by Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
I bought this mainly to use on my sons hair. I didnt like it all that much. It felt as though his hair was stripped of moisture. As a body wash it works fine though. Dont think ill b buying this product again but for those wanting an ok baby body wash this can be one to try out.
Published 8 months ago by Saneek

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 11 April 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Fragrance Free Shampoo and Wash 235 ml (Personal Care)
This product is magic in a bottle. I used it on my son when he developed a bad rash at 2months. I was trying a J&J product and within 3days, rashes covered his whole body. As soon as I used this wash, the rash cleared day 3 mid-day. Fast forward 6months later, my stock of another great baby wash finished and I decided to experiment with a milder J&J product since he was much older(I don't seem to learn from past mistakes right) same thing happened again. I rushed to get a bottle of burt's bees and it cleared in day 2 and half, amazing. I just had to put down this review. A bit pricey but works wonders on your baby's delicate skin. Totally worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars BURT'S BEES FRAGRANCE FREE SHAMPOO AND WASH, 28 April 2013
I love this product.
It doesn't itch in the eyes.
Most of all it has a safe hazard score "1"
[...]
Keep in mind this when you use baby products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Jan 2012
I have a baby with tendency for eczema and the solution to this was to use this product. I totally recommend it for kids with sensible skin.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 26 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 19 Dec 2013
i was using jhonsons products when i noticed that they were drying my babys skin so i decided to go for this i love it my babys skin feels so soft it has a natural smell its lovely not strong baby gets nice and clean and smells gorgeous. will be purchasing more of the range i absolutely love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 April 2013
Wonderful product for toddlers. It doesn't itch in the eyes and it cleans well. I would definitely buy it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Medium quality shampoo, something must change in the composition!, 11 Dec 2014
I was looking for some more natural choice for a shampoo, and i chosed this one. It`s ok, too liquid in my opinion and smell funny. I think will not be my next choice. There are other good products on the market. I advise the buyers to consult www.ewg.org/skindeep before buying a more natural shampoo. That is a database about the dangerous ingredients found in our cosmetic products.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but it won't last, 23 Oct 2014
I generally like Burt's products and I'm quite happy to invest a little more for what I think my baby will benefit from. Although this is a great product, I found that it didn't last quite as long as other good but unknown baby shampoo/wash products such as Logona. For a few pence more (postage and packaging) it'll last twice as long. Quite disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bath and hair wash for young kids***, 12 Sep 2011
I know this is a bit pricey as a brand, but I just love the smell and the fact that it doesn't hurt their eyes. I use it on both my 2 year old and 16 month old with no problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money good product I will definitely prefer it who loves their babies more than money, 8 May 2014
Best for babies skin I applied on my new born who discharged from intensive care need things to be used which are very pure.
so it does work. But expensive

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›