Price:£7.99 - £9.99

on 20 February 2012
As an aid... i bought 'large Boy' for my 9 year old, and they're fine, with growing room to spare.. they'd probably be fine from c8-c12 years, but obviously it depends on your particular childs hands.
He loves them, and they do see to have helped, as he didn't drop a thing in his first rugby match since getting them.
on 3 July 2011
GOOD GLOVES, FIT MY SON WHOSE 11- QUITE BIG FOR HIS AGE. i HAVE ALSO BOUGHT THE MEDIUM FOR MY 8 YEAR OLD SON
on 16 November 2012
These look good but they seem to come up small checked the size against my sons hand and the ones he got seem too small although they are a size bigger.
on 27 February 2013
My son loves these and the fact that he can catch a rugby ball even he and the ball are wet and he won't play without them!
on 17 April 2013
decent good value good
quality offering a bit of warmth to cold slippery heands in the winter months would recommend
on 14 May 2016
Lovely gloves, been through loads as my sons a rugby player, but these fell apart at the seems, not the company's fault . I didn't return as to much hassle, just went elsewhere and bought another pair. If I had of sent back I prob would have got an exchange no problem . But the gloves themselves look lovely.
on 26 January 2013
Happy with my purchase. Suits it purpose. Although pattern was not as described it did not seem to matter. Grip still there, great for rugby especially on a cold day!
on 19 February 2016
Arrived on time and well packaged. These gloves are a perfect fit for female as well as boys. Really good investment. I would definitely recommend this item.
on 29 June 2014
great rugby gloves, good fit and my son loves them. they arrived very quickly so we are very pleased with this purchase.
on 3 February 2014
Really good gloves but check the sizes as you may need a youth size, not a criticism of the gloves which are top quality