5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal if you have the camera
It's obviously not educational but the camera we also have is great fun. The case is quite large but seems quite sturdy & my daughter loves it!
Published 19 months ago by V. Ricketts

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
It is good to have a travel bag for the camera however it is far too big (you can fit 2 in there!) and why pink or blue? Would have like another colour.
Published 5 months ago by Unhappy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal if you have the camera, 25 Nov. 2013
V. Ricketts "Vixricks" (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for camera, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Pink) (Toy)
Bought the Kidizoom twist camera for my daughter as a Christmas present. This bag was offered in a deal with it, so I thought it a wise buy to protect the camera from damage. It is big enough to store the camera as well as the instruction manual/USB cable and anything else useful. There is a pocket along the one side which is handy. There is a carry strap you can attach to the bag, so she could carry it on her shoulder, as well as a strong handle fixed at the top. A very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Pink) (Toy)
Looks good, very chunky, hope granddaughter likes it as it is a Christmas gift. I'm sure she will, great pink colour

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy case, does the job!, 31 Dec. 2013
B. Speich (UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Pink) (Toy)
I bought this to hold my daughter's new Kidizoom camera. It's sturdy and strong; it definitely protects the camera inside.
It's spacious so you can also fit spare batteries/lead etc. I personally think it could be a bit smaller, it does take up a lot of space, but then I guess it wouldn't be so easy to put the camera in or take it out.
Anyway I'm glad I bought it :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect all round, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Pink) (Toy)
Absolutely brilliant xmas present for my soon to be 4yr old. She just picked up and started taking photos within minutes. Had so much fun using all the different filters and recording her own voice too. No downside although maybe the option to charge would be good. Definitely worth the 5 stars though.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Pink) (Toy)
brilliant. well worth the money. plenty of room inside highly recommended if you buy the camera to match. brilliant pack with the case and camera. wee one loves carrying own camera about and able to take it in and out themselves and take their own pictures

4.0 out of 5 stars GRAND DAUGHTERS PRESENT, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Pink) (Toy)
Bought this for for the KIidizoom camera we gave our grandaughter for Christmas,she loves the camera and it fits into the case very well, she uses it like a shoulder bag ,it protects th e cammera well.We thought it a bit pricey however

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust kids camera storage with handy carry handle, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Pink) (Toy)
My 7 year old already had the KidiZoom camera, but no protective case. She loves it - I think it will now encourage her to take the camera out & about more. Adjustable carry strap means she can carry on her hand or over her shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my purchase, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Pink) (Toy)
This camera case is ideal for the VTech camera I bought my 3 year old granddaughter. Not only being strong enough to keep the camera safe while travelling or storing it is a little fashion item too. Very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shell for the camera, 14 May 2014
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Pink) (Toy)
This bag is a bit bigger than the camera so the child can put other stuff in it, mine even uses it as a baby bag for her dolls. I think it's a must if you have bought the camera. Good quality and nice colour.

VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Pink)