5.0 out of 5 stars INCREADIFUNNY!
If you never came across these guys in SNL or YouTube, you missed on some deep belly laughs.

Published on 10 Mar 2011 by NeuroSplicer

3.0 out of 5 stars Incredibad
To be honest there was only 3 or 4 songs having on this album. Unless you are a fan I perhaps wouldn't buy this.
Jizz in my pants and The Boss are the best two.
Published 22 days ago by Stu Camps

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREADIFUNNY!, 10 Mar 2011
NeuroSplicer (Freeside, in geosynchronous orbit) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Incredibad (Audio CD)

Now, these are satyric songs, laughing at the expense of the most ridiculous aspects of our pop-culture the majority has come to accept as normal. From gangsta rap, 80's power ballads and boy-band absurdities to movie cliches and from workplace angst to relationship ...mishaps, the SNL trio (usually with a different forth guest-star) will make you sing along and laugh at the same time.

Because this is not a fake album. Sure, some tracks are far better than other. However, the music is actually better composed than most of the run-of-the-mill pop tunes hogging the radio-waves today, the (often explicit) lyrics much more intelligent (or at least, much more intelligently ironic) and the tunes much more catchy.

I don't know about you, but I am going BACK TO THE BOAT MOTHERLOVERS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibad, 5 Jan 2010
E. Carroll "gossipgal6" (glasgow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Incredibad (Audio CD)
I purchased this cd as a christmas present for my boyfriend who constantly watched the funny videos on the Lonely Islands Youtube Channel. What an awesome cd with some punchy lyrics and some banging tunes!! INCREDIBAD IS INCREDIGOOD!

5.0 out of 5 stars FanTasTic!!!, 10 April 2009
Mr. D. J. H. Owen (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Incredibad (Audio CD)
If I had to chose the funniest album I've heard this year, it would have to be this! I wouldn't classify myself as a fan of Hip-Hop, but the way these guys send up the genre is just phenomenal!! A definite purchase if your not too "up yourself".

3.0 out of 5 stars Incredibad, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Incredibad (Audio CD)
Jizz in my pants and The Boss are the best two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
really really good

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 27 Jan 2014
Mr. Jonathan Story (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Incredibad (Audio CD)
I've loved The Lonely Island for years, so bought this for a colleague after she enquired about the use of the word "Jizz" - the song Jizz in my Pants came up in that conversation, and I felt she would appreciate the full album.

Not suitable for children, the easily offended or those who don't understand the hilarity of a song about a phallus in a box as a present... but superb for The Rest Of Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibad, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Incredibad (Audio CD)
If you know about Incredibad then you know that its an AWESOME album - well done Lonely Island.

Not for Children of a young age by any means and most females who have listened to this find it quite crude (this is not a derogatory point, just an observation for me and the individuals / Friends I have introduced to The Lonely Island)

A great Album - recommended to those in the Know!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for teenage boys., 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Incredibad (Audio CD)
A good comedy album that kept me and my mates laughing all of lunch time one day. As expected though the song quality does vary considerably.All the way from Boombox down to Lazy Sunday.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lonely Island, 1 Feb 2013
M. Flynn (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Incredibad (Audio CD)
I love The Lonely Island and this album is very funny! I don't get to watch them on TV as I like in the UK. Definitely recommend this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredimazing, 20 Jun 2012
This review is from: Incredibad (Audio CD)
WOW I think that this album and Turtleneck & Chain by the Lonely Island are both amazing, the tunes are much more catchy and very very very funny. If u haven't heard of the Lonely Island watch their vids on YouTube they're hillarious too!! Also, consider the film Hot Rod as that is by the Lonely Island without just one of their band members (Akiva) which is actually quite clean with not much explicit language or sex references or anything like that (it's a 12). Very very very pleased at this MUST BUY album. MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!Incredibad