5.0 out of 5 stars Worked brilliantly
This was fairly easy to set up and worked brilliantly for me; I was able to print perfectly from my Kindle Fire HD. Only niggle is that there is a page of instructions which comes up every time you print that you don't need after the first time, a bit irritating but hey, it works. Unlike others I've tried.
Published 12 months ago by Trillian

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster
After failing to access photos, music and docs that had uploaded using cloud drive, it was no surprise to find another app that did not work.
When you download and install, you are told that it was a success, only to find you have no account and nothing works.
I am becoming more and more disenchanted with Kindle Fire
Published 21 months ago by Mrs Kathleen Richardson

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster, 30 Nov 2012
I am becoming more and more disenchanted with Kindle Fire

1.0 out of 5 stars WOULD NOT WORK, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cloud Print Beta (App)
Tried every combination of command on the software and was unusable. I am no memory but this beat me. Remote printing from my Kindle would have been useful. Having to use my cloud instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Still Beta, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cloud Print Beta (App)
I never got it to work on my Kindle Fire HD. I am still looking for an app that will allow me to print from my Kindle Fire HD to my network printer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked brilliantly, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cloud Print Beta (App)

1.0 out of 5 stars It works although only when your PC or laptop is ..., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Cloud Print Beta (App)
It works although only when your PC or laptop is on which defeats the object of printing from a kindle or tablet in the first place if you have to fire up another gadget I order to print

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Cloud Print Beta (App)
Great product, great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 19 Jan 2014
Mr. R. F. Harvey "greycynic" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cloud Print Beta (App)
This app makes good use of the Google Cloud Print service to print to a printer attached to a computer that is running the Chrome browser. You need a Google login but that is not a big issue with so many of us having a Gmail account already.

The app is amazingly simple to set up on a Kindle Fire HDX. When you first run it you are provided with clear instructions on how to set up the Google Cloud Print service-it is only a few moments work in Chrome. I followed the instructions hit the test print button on my Kindle and was rewarded with a neat graphic print a few seconds later.

Cloud printing is never going to be as quick as printing to a connected device but it can overcome the issue of printing from a Kindle tablet or a Chromebook that does not directly support a printer. It does not require a special printer or wireless device. It simply uses your existing equipment - in my case an older Dell PC running under Linux.

This is a neat app. OK you will be faced by Google login screens while using it. I have also found that some other apps may not print properly but that looks to be an issue with that software rather than Cloud Print Beta. Give Paulo Fernandes' app a try. You may well be surprised at how easy it can be to print from your Kindle Fire HDX.

4.0 out of 5 stars This does what it says and is useful..........., 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cloud Print Beta (App)
This app enables you to print from your tablet. It takes a little time to set up but if you do exactly as you are told it's ok................

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic results from Smartphones and Pad devices., 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Cloud Print Beta (App)
So far I have used thee S3 Galaxy and Fire HD to produce very acceptable Printouts on the home Colour Laser printers from remote locations.
Just what I needed. Spot on App.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cloud Print Beta (App)
Great app - works like a charm straight off, what more can you ask from an app - very happy with this thanks.

Cloud Print Beta