4.0 out of 5 stars Small but big enough!
I really like my bag. It looks quite small so I was a bit concerned if it would fit all my gym stuff: shoes, workout clothes, shampoo, body lotion etc, but it fits everything perfectly. I'm very happy with the size now that I know it fits everythig I need and some more.
Published on 13 Feb. 2012 by Kickeli

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, shame about the packaging
Published on 30 Aug. 2011 by DJ

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but big enough!, 13 Feb. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Sports Bag, 21 May 2012
Great Sports bag.

N.B. It's small but big enough to fit a basic change of clothes, toiletries, towel and a pair of shoes/trainers. However, for me its perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars gym bag, 8 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Head St Moritz Holdall (Luggage)
Excellent product, just the right size for a sports bag or weekend bag.Very happy with !!!
One things which i could change it will be coulor but it was my decision

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gym Bag, 21 Jan. 2010
Bought one of these for my wife. She is delighted. Big enough to hold her gym kit but still fits easily into her locker.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, shame about the packaging, 30 Aug. 2011
This bag is exactly what I needed - great for an overnight bag, or for holding things you might need to access when travelling. Unfortunately it was packed so flat for posting that there were creases on the top flap and on the side, which I hoped would come out with use. I've used it quite a lot and they are still there, and because they are on the top still very visible. Doesn't affect the bag at all, but unsightly and certainly not what you want if you intend to give it as a gift. Shame Amazon didn't take more care with the packaging :-(

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, don't overload!, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Head St Moritz Holdall (Luggage)
This bag is perfect for all my gym gear and looks really retro, but smart at the same time. I have however, had a bit of a problem - I must be packing it too heavily, because the synthetic material on the sides, where the long handle is sewn onto the bag, has stretched and torn, revealing the white lining inside. It is a lovely bag, but if you think you'll end up putting more than just your gym stuff and purse/keys etc in (like the days food shopping), then you might want to go for the larger, St. Tropez version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the colour I ordered but still love it, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Head St Moritz Holdall (Luggage)
I ordered the Peacock Blue but I received bright turquoise (which I assume is suppose to be the other colour stated in the description).
First I thought of exchange the item due to the wrong colour but I started to love it. It will be great for travelling as a small luggage on plane to fit the seat in front of you.
There is very useful zipped compartment for all your documents, side compartment for liquids so that they are easy to take our at security and large compartment for all other items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Bag, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Head St Moritz Holdall (Luggage)
I bought this for my 15 year old grandaughter to use for her towel, etc when she goes rowing. She is very particular and sometimes difficult to buy for, but I had no doubt when I saw this bag that she would love it - and I was right. It is extremely good value for money and my only problem was choosing which colour to pick as there is a good selection of colours for this model.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Simple and Practical Sports Holdall, 1 Sept. 2014
Bill (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Head St Moritz Holdall (Luggage)
I use this simple but stylish sports bag for my table tennis matches. It can carry a couple of bats in single sized cases, with a tube of 3 or 6 balls, rubber cleaners and sprays, a pair of table tennis plimsolls, a laws of table tennis booklet, and a medium sized towel. It is not so small as to be impractical, and equally it is not so big as to be cumbersome to lug around. It can hold a reasonable amount of sports kit, and thus far I've had no broken zippers or fraying stitching. Good value for money from a reputable manufacturer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour not as shown, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Head St Moritz Holdall (Luggage)
The delivery was very quick and packaging was a huge box - no complaints there. Unfortunately when I opened the box, the colour of the bag was not what I expected. I had ordered the peacock blue which shows as a dark jade colour on Amazon, but what came was a bright blue which I wouldn't have ordered had I known how bright it was! I wonder if the pictures for the jade and the peacock blue bags are round the wrong way? The bag is small which is what I wanted to take to the gym.

Head St Moritz Holdall