on 22 December 2012
I fell in love with this series & Sam Young when I read Moon Spell <1st of the series> for kindle .I really loved River Cast too, so i had high hopes for this! I haven't finished it yet .I'm about half-way though and so far its really good.Most of the characters are amazing,the plots good & you just don't know whats going to happen next.The only problem i had with this is Jeaden and Ryders predicament which seems like it was just thrown in there & doesn't really make much sense because they were so loved up before but we'll see what happens I suppose .Despite that this book does keep you interested,as do the others proceding it ! (:
on 31 December 2012
Once again, I really enjoyed this book. I have now completed the series of these books and have enjoyed them greatly. If anything I'm sad the story has ended as I have enjoyed connecting to these characters and really got into it. the story really took to me and before I knew it I was reading this books within a couple days,I couldn't put them Down and I highly recommend them. I would definitely read them!
on 14 August 2013
Excellent book and series,really enjoyed this. Lots of action, fast paced events with lots of twists and turns. Enjoyed seeing them work together and use violence as a last resort -the good guys - glad Marita got her comeuppance and sad Nickoli died. However it looks like there could b another series by the ending in this book and if there is, I will definitely be reading it.
on 29 September 2014
I love this whole trilogy. Once I read the first books the next 2 were a blur.
I found myself connected to the characters, laughing and crying along with them.

A perfect read if you're a fan of books such as The Mortal Instruments, Night World Trilogy etc.
A lovely easy read, I will defiantly be looking for more books by Samantha Young.
on 13 June 2012
I can honestly say after having finished all the books, that I would defintely read them again and not get bored like with others I've read over the years. Truly worth reading if you like the supernatural especially since it is a fresh interpretation of an over-used genre. As said in previous reviews,it would make a great film.
on 7 August 2013
this is my all time favourite book, things feel so real and caia and lucien were born to be together... i so want to be a supernatural desperatly... i would deffinatly recommend this book!!!!!*****
on 6 May 2013
This is my all-time favourite ending to a trilogy: it has the perfect balance of action, romance and supernatural drama. I love it!!! (And I've read it about a million and one times!!)
on 11 September 2012
Samantha Young has done it again!! I absolutely love this series and this was an amazing finish to it. It is one series I always recommend and will do so for a long time to come.
on 4 October 2013
THIS IS A MUST READ! Repeat THIS IS A MUST READ! This book is filled with action, adventure, mystery and romance. Ladies you'll truly love it!

Niamh Crosbie
on 10 December 2012
Excellent books as the previous Iwould highly reccomend. Scottish Author with a fantastic imagination. Talented and all her books are worth a go!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!