5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the Mortal Instruments books by Cassandra Clare, 11 Aug 2011
This review is from: Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This trilogy of books, held me in the same way as the Mortal Instruments books by Cassandra Clare, if you like those books, you will love these, a great story with non stop action. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so,so good, 22 Dec 2012
I fell in love with this series & Sam Young when I read Moon Spell <1st of the series> for kindle .I really loved River Cast too, so i had high hopes for this! I haven't finished it yet .I'm about half-way though and so far its really good.Most of the characters are amazing,the plots good & you just don't know whats going to happen next.The only problem i had with this is Jeaden and Ryders predicament which seems like it was just thrown in there & doesn't really make much sense because they were so loved up before but we'll see what happens I suppose .Despite that this book does keep you interested,as do the others proceding it ! (:

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely easy read., 29 Sep 2014
I love this whole trilogy. Once I read the first books the next 2 were a blur.
I found myself connected to the characters, laughing and crying along with them.

A perfect read if you're a fan of books such as The Mortal Instruments, Night World Trilogy etc.
A lovely easy read, I will defiantly be looking for more books by Samantha Young.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 12 Nov 2013
Really great story that captures the imagination. This trilogy was a fantastic read and I would recommend it to supernatural story lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood solstice, 4 Oct 2013
THIS IS A MUST READ! Repeat THIS IS A MUST READ! This book is filled with action, adventure, mystery and romance. Ladies you'll truly love it!

Niamh Crosbie

5.0 out of 5 stars Tale of Lunarmorte series, 19 Sep 2013
Very exciting books, holds me so I cannot put them down, and cannot wait for the next book to arrive

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte#3), 14 Aug 2013
Excellent book and series,really enjoyed this. Lots of action, fast paced events with lots of twists and turns. Enjoyed seeing them work together and use violence as a last resort -the good guys - glad Marita got her comeuppance and sad Nickoli died. However it looks like there could b another series by the ending in this book and if there is, I will definitely be reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely excellent, 10 Aug 2013
I loved every page of this book a wonderfully last one in the series it has
Been an amazing story I am sure I will read it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!!, 7 Aug 2013
this is my all time favourite book, things feel so real and caia and lucien were born to be together... i so want to be a supernatural desperatly... i would deffinatly recommend this book!!!!!*****

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Solstice, 6 May 2013
This is my all-time favourite ending to a trilogy: it has the perfect balance of action, romance and supernatural drama. I love it!!! (And I've read it about a million and one times!!)