5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it !
Pro:

Good snug fit.
Well made.
Sends the Ipad to sleep when the cover is closed.
The Velcro strap can be used to get a better grip of the Ipad when sitting in the bath !
Holds securely on the headrest.

Con

Only that the hole for the rear camera doesn't line up well.
Published on 9 May 2011 by Rios

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT BAD NOT GREAT
its just ok with my ML mercedes its not easy to fit.
good material. but the problem u cannot use it home because there is not stand.
Published 15 months ago by Mohammad Salameh

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it !, 9 May 2011
This review is from: SD Tabletwear - iPad 2, iPad 3 New iPad 4 Executive Flip Wallet Headrest Case Car holder Mount Kit - Black (Electronics)
Pro:

Good snug fit.
Well made.
Sends the Ipad to sleep when the cover is closed.
Holds securely on the headrest.

Con

Only that the hole for the rear camera doesn't line up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for the iPad 2 - better than Apple's, 8 Aug 2011
I bought this with the idea of mounting it on the back of the headrest so it can be used as a video player on long journeys. For this, it has worked perfectly.

However, I've found it to be a much more stable stand than the official Apple product when using it as a stand at home. Also it provides more protection for little bumps it could sustain.

Since it goes into standby (in the same way as the Apple cover) when you close it, I've found that the iPad 2 is never out of this case. While I appreciate that the Apple case is a beautiful piece of design and engineering, this is considerably more useful for everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the car, great general cover, 21 Mar 2013
I bought this primarily to use in the car so that my little one can watch movies on long journeys. I didn't expect it to look so nice and sleek, so I had nearly bought a 2nd cover for the purpose of protecting our iPad and propping it up on our table. But I didn't have to - this cover covers all our needs and ticks all the boxes:
- Good looks
- Is easily fixed to the back of the car seat head rest
- Magnet switches off the ipad automatically when cover is closed
- can prop up ipad on a table

The only complaint I have is that the elastic band used to fix the ipad to the car seat headrest can become a bit baggy/loose after a number of uses which affects its sleek looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 8 Aug 2011
We bought this to enable us to use the ipad2 to entertain the kids whilst on a long drive this summer. Although the strap that goes around the headrest is short we managed to stretch it to fit around our headrests. This is the only area I think there is for improvement. I felt the iPad was well protected whilst travelling and we kept it in this case for the entire holidays. The edges of the leather are showing signs of wear but this was not an expensive product. I would definitely recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Kid, 6 May 2011
Good, but not great quality in the material used. The important part it's that it fit perfectly in my headrest and my kid can watch calmly his favorites cartoons. I would definitely recommend for that, I didn't try it as day-by-day case for iPad. Good value for the money and very good value for the quiet in my car after the case and iPad is installed :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job at a sensible price., 9 Aug 2012
JB (Chudleigh, Devon) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Bought for long car journeys; and it works well at that task. It may sound obvious,
but depending on the age of your child and their type of seat / restraint they may
not be able to reach they ipad when it's mounted on the back of the front seat.

I did have to resort to letting the youngest daughter hold the ipad on her lap
but the velcro strapping on the back of the case allowed me to attach it to the
seat belt on her car seat, so at least it wasn't going to end up on the floor when
she fell asleep.

It could be used as a permanent case although compared to standard cases it's
rather more bulky, however, for children I think it probably offers greater
protection against accidental damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case and headrest mount, 12 April 2011
I initially bought this to attach the ipad2 to a headrest in my car so my daughter could watch a film or two on a long road trip, but never intended to keep my ipad in it full time however having seen the iPad installed in it I think I will!

This case fits the ipad2 perfectly, it even wakes and sends the iPad to sleep when you open or close the cover which is something I wasn't expecting of a non apple product released so soon after the ipad2 launched!

The build quality feels good, but only time will tell on that front, overall I'm very happy with this case for the money!!

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT BAD NOT GREAT, 30 April 2013
its just ok with my ML mercedes its not easy to fit.
good material. but the problem u cannot use it home because there is not stand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Has made long car journeys a lot easier!!!, 12 Dec 2012
Fits the iPad (we have the 2nd generation) really well.

Easy to mount on to the headrest of the car (takes a couple of seconds) and allows our little girl to watch films whilst we are driving.

Looks fairly good, and serves its purpose as an all-round cover/folio case - we never take it out.

The only downside, is that although it protects the screen/back from scratches etc (if thrown in a bag for example) - it adds little of no protection to the corners of the iPad. My wife dropped ours, and although it still works, the screen lock button is now broken (top right corner) as the case didn't stop the iPad directly contacting the floor.

With hind-sight, I would have bought one that had corner protection too, but it was really just bad luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 Jun 2011
This is great... very secure and fits perfectly around the head rest in perfect view for my little girl. Very good value for money... would definitely reccomend.