4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice scent, just not very noticeable.
Published on 4 April 2012 by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice
I love the smell but feel it isn't released as much as I hoped, if you're a candle person I recommend it, I think I'm a linen spray girl.
Published 15 months ago by Jo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice scent, just not very noticeable., 4 April 2012
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Fluffy Towels Jar Candle 1205376E (Kitchen & Home)
This candle has been used now for a few weeks and is about 2/3 down the jar, so lasting very well. I love Yankee candles; their scents are gorgeous and they burn down flat. By that I mean unlike the scented candles such as Glade, Febreze etc. which burn down the centre, leaving loads of wax on the sides of the glass containers that is wasted. Yankee candles don't, which is another good reason to buy them. Yes they are pricy but worth it in my opinion.

The only thing I will say about this particular candle is that the scent is not really very noticeable. It is very subtle; I prefer something with a stronger scent but otherwise I really like it. In future though I will buy a Yankee with a different scent; the one I really love is White Lace and Cotton but I can only get it in B and Q! Come on Amazon, get some of those in and I'll buy the lot!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 Jan 2013
I burn a lot of candles and this has a beautiful smell for anywhere in the house, good quality product, quick delivery and at a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Pressie, 6 Feb 2014
I purchased this candle for my daughter as a Christmas present. She loves Yankee Candle and her favourite of them all is the Fluffy Towels. I tried to purchase this locally but found it difficult to find so was delighted to find such a hugh range and choice online. My daughter was delighted with her present and burns it regularly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor scent, 25 Jun 2013
Very disappointed with this candle. I had my first yankee candle bought me at Christmas and once lit the gorgeous scent was there all the time. This candle only gives a slight scent and is nowhere near as good as my original candle. I would not have this again or recommend to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, 22 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
The scent is a bit weak but very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
gorgeous aroma, these candles last for so long, worth every penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy Towels, 9 Jun 2014
Big big fan of yankee. Always buy them through amazon. Quick delivery, wrapped well to prevent damage. Smells lovely. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 May 2014
Lovely soapy clean towels smell Lasts long time so worth the price never go for cheaper ones as waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars YANKEE X, 15 May 2014
Love all things Yankee. Very nice smell. Some are stronger than others. This one does not disappoint. Would order again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›