on 22 September 2013
my skin is very sensitive , and i looked for a moisturising cream which is natural , i love burt's bee's lip product , but this cream heated up my face and caused my redness , basically , it triggered me irritations , would not recommend to who has sensitive skin
on 4 March 2013
I've always had problem skin, acne blemishes, dry flaky patches and oily T zone. I'd been using a well known brand of oil free moisturiser for a few years and this has kept my skin reasonably calm. After this was discontinued (who knows why) I tried it's replacement and my skin reacted badly and got worse after trying many other sensitive skin moisturisers. I eventually hit on Burt's Bees and after about 3 weeks use I have noticed a considerable improvement. Spots and blemishes are reducing, no more dry patches and the over production of oil is reducing. I'm a 50 yr old, approaching menopause and all it's associated hormonal problems, but I feel like I've finally found a cream that suits my face. It's natural ingredients aren't causing any allergic reactions, it's nice and light and the pump dispenser allows you to measure out an accurate amount that's just enough cover your face.

Update: July 2013

Sorry to report that after initially good results my skin started to break out badly, so the search for the perfect moisturiser goes on!!
on 29 January 2014
It really didn't moisturise my face. After using it my face was still dry and tight. I've come to realise that Burt's Bees is really not for people with dry,combination or spots prone skin. I had high hopes after reading reviews online but it didn't work for me. Make your own face/body cream using oils high in linoleic acid which have a low comedogenic rating. All this organic stuff from organic companies are really not that organic. Look around and inform yourself.
on 17 June 2012
After recently suffering an allergic reaction, I decided to change to using natural products for my skin. I decided to try this moisturiser as it is also aimed for sensitive skin and so I felt it would be even gentler on my skin. I was left with incredibly dry skin after my allergic reaction and after using this facial moisturiser along with Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub my skin was left feeling 100% moisturised and soft. I can suffer from blemishes and slight redness to my skin, but this moisturiser has not caused me to develop any blemishes/spots and has definitely helped to diminish any redness in my skin. Since switching to Burt's Bees products and this moisturiser, my skin has never been so clear, moisturised and soft. The moisturiser also absorbs fairly quickly, with little being needed in order for your skin to feel moisturised. This moisturiser also acts as a great base for your foundation and definitely significantly reduces the amount of foundation you need to use as applying your foundation is made so much easier. This is the best moisturiser I have ever used and has left my skin in a condition that I have been trying to achieve for a very long time, but have failed to do with other products. I can't recommend this moisturiser, along with other Burt's Bees products, enough!
on 10 April 2015
I bought this because I love the other Burt's Bees products, particularly their cleansers. I have pretty normal skin but for some reason, certain moisturisers tend to give me spots. I thought I would play it safe with the sensitive moisturiser from Burt's Bees as they boast all natural ingredients. Well it completely broke me out! Not quite sure what ingredients did not agree with me but I expected better. The only reason I give it two stars is because it did provide moisture for my face! If only it was actually idea for sensitive skin.
on 1 January 2015
I got this after falling in love with the sensitive cleanser by burts bees which cleared my skin up great. I really wanted to like this product as I love the packaging and the pump works very well but with my very sensitive skin it completely broke me out. I tried to keep using it to see if it would fade away but it didn't and I had to stop using it. It just didn't work for me unfortunately.
on 24 February 2015
This arrived exactly on time and I literally went straight to the bathroom to try out the Burt's Bees sensitive facial cleanser, and then the moisturiser from the BB sensitive range immediately afterwards. I haven't had a bad reaction to it, even though my skin is so sensitive it seems to react to everything. The wash doesn't have perfume in it, but it smells really nice, a bit of a warm, milky smell and the same goes for the moisturiser. Some people reviewing the moisturiser complained that it was greasy, but I can see after using it for myself that they're using far too much of it. I only needed 2-3 pea sized amounts for my face and neck. I highly recommend this moisturiser to anyone with sensitive skin, and unless you feel you need use a facial cleanser for spot prone skin or other skin complaints, I'd recommend using the facial cleanser from the same range too.
on 14 May 2016
absalutley fantastic! i have tried so many moisterizers i really have and i was getting fed up of spending redicules amounts on products that are useless. this for me this has generally left my skin feeling amazing. i suffer with extreamly oily face constently and being 100% percent serious. after washing my face with lukewarm water and putting this stuff on afterwoods no greece. no oil. just smooth skin. im getting more as soon as this one runs out. would recommend to anyone wanting a product that actully works and is worth the money. a product that finnaly hits the nails on the head. cant be more pleased. abit of advice if you have acne or just genrally suffer with dry skin. exma, oily skin or my skin type dont wash your face with a flannel. its way better to use your own hands when clean and this why this moisteriser will have a even better result.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 January 2016
This fragrance-free moisturiser is one of the better products in the Burt's Bees range. It is a thick-textured cream rich in non-fragrant plant oil and a rather high amount of zinc oxide, and while this has benefits, the drawback is zinc oxide can feel too heavy texture wise on the skin. But if you have sensitive, very dry skin you may find the texture acceptable. I guess it comes down to personal preference.

The plant extracts this contains function as antioxidants and some have possible anti-inflammatory properties. It's a well packaged product that will protect the creams light and air sensitive ingredients, and it's easy to use. It's most certainly worth considering and it's not badly priced; but I feel there are better more well rounded formulations out there for sensitive skin.

Ingredients:

Aqua (water, eau), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, CI 77947 (zinc oxide), zea mays (corn) starch, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) flower extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, beta vulgaris (beet, extrait de racine de betterave) root extract, artemisia umbelliformis extract, euphrasia officinalis extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane, extrait de canne a sucre) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, jojoba esters, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, kaolin, lecithin, sucrose, fructose, glucose, inositol, citric acid, benzoic acid, trehalose, xanthan gum, glyceryl laurate, potassium sorbate, sucrose stearate, sucrose polystearate, sodium benzoate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium PCA, alcohol denat., phenoxyethanol.
on 6 May 2013
Everybody knows that your skin changes over the years. I had become complacent with my skin routine and had been dealing with dry patches, redness and small outbreaks now and again.
After about a week of using this product along with the cleanser and night cream all my skin problems have faded. I'm so happy I bit the bullet and tried a new skincare regime.

ps: I noticed somebody on here complaining about the fact too much product comes out. They must be VERY heavy handed because you can easily judge how much comes out by the pressure you apply when you press down.

See one answered question