4.0 out of 5 stars Great value but mains charger is only 0.7A
Title says it all really. Decent quality usb cable, nice thin plugs (ideal for behind a bedside table for example). But if I were being critical it would be that the plugs are only 0.7A which is a bit low for charging modern phones. The Samsung Galaxy charger that came with my new phone is 2A which will charge the phone a lot quicker.
Published 22 months ago by nick@mightymouse.co.uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a real samsung - you get what you pay for
Arrived promptly, but sadly would not charge up the Galaxy s2. On close scrutiny there were some obvious spelling mistakes on plug ( ravel adapter ) - so glad I did not pay a lot for it. Buy cheap , buy twice.......
Published 15 months ago by iShopper

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a real samsung - you get what you pay for, 27 May 2013
iShopper "Ian" (YORK United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SAMSUNG MICRO MAINS CHARGER FOR I-9000 GALAXY S , Galaxy S2 ,S-8500 WAVE BY - MPAS --(WITH FREE MPAS MICRO USB CABLE) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value but mains charger is only 0.7A, 1 Nov 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars not genuine?, 28 Nov 2012
Although this does appear to be charging my phone it has heated up quite a lot in 30 minutes or so. There are very subtle differences in the text printed on the charger between this and my previous charger. The text on this one doesn't seem as good quality as the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Sep 2012
This was my second purchase as I was so happy with the first. It does the job and the price is good, although the first purchase was slightly cheaper. Delivery was fast. No complaints at all, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what they say, 1 Sep 2012
Not a lot you can say for a power supply really! They arrievd fast; they work as expected & the USB cable thrown in was perfect. All in all - just what I wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice combo, excellent charger, 27 Jun 2012
R. Williams ":-)" (Swindon, UK) - See all my reviews
The product I recieved is exactly as pictured.

The charger is actually smaller than a UK standard 13A fused plug. It is also silent. You may think this should be an obvious fact but I often hear a faint high pitched whistle from poorer quality switchmode supplies which can be disturbing in the dead of night.

I have noted that the Micro USB connector on Samsung chargers are slightly smaller than the industry standard, so it will fit my Samsung Galaxy mini perfectly unlike some other chargers. Consequently I would be surprised if it didn't fit everything needing a Micro USB charger. This charger is essentially identical in size, shape and build to my original Samsung charger that came with my phone.

The extra lead is a nice touch and a "get out of Dodge" if your phone is flat and you can't find a charger that fits but you do have access to a USB connector. It has certainly got me out of Dodge on several occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Oct 2011
Was very pleased with the phone charger and delivery time. Was sold at a very good price as well would use again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the job., 2 July 2013
Failed to work after a couple of charges. Returned. Refund received.
Still looking for a charger after my second Genuine Samsung charger also packed in after 2 charges.

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKEN AND FAKE, 28 Jun 2013
Firstly its a fake samsung charger it says "aravel adapter" rather than travel. It heats up severely like its going to blow up. One of them didnt even work in the first place. Do not buy its a load of crap.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 20 Jun 2013
I bought this charger which came with a free MPAS MICRO USB CABLE. The charger literally lasted five minutes before dying and the USB cable only works if carefully positioned & left untouched otherwise it loses connection. Clearly a waste of money.