4.0 out of 5 stars Purple Cherry Blossom Premium Renovating Cream.
Published on 8 May 2012 by D. Parkin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really for a handbag!
The Amazon ad mentions bags in the title. Don't do it! I can't use my bag anymore withour risking marking my clothes & hands. I keep rubbing with cloth to hope residue will fully be removed but notgot to apoint ofsafetyyet. Its probably great for shoes though.

Ellen
Published 20 months ago by Ms. E. M. Guy

4.0 out of 5 stars Purple Cherry Blossom Premium Renovating Cream., 8 May 2012
D. Parkin - See all my reviews
Bought this to cover an inevitable scuff on my daughter's Purple Shimmer DMs. Having looked at what was available online, plumped for this on the strength of the Cherry Blossom branding, but more because this was the only cream that I came across that seemed to offer a blue-purple solution (others appeared to veer toward the red end of the spectrum). When the cream arrived, I was pleased to note that it was congruent with the photograph provided. Rubbed it on with a lint-free cotton cloth, and rubbed it off, and voila! The toes are now shiny and purple. I did not polish the whole boot, to see what the results from the polish would be; it certainly adds a protective wax sheen which contrasts in lustre to the original matte/semi-gloss finish, but the colour itself is pretty damn close, close enough for it to be virtually indistinguishable to my eyes at least. An excellent product that does the biz with purple shimmer DMs. I could have given this 5 stars, but there is only so much enthusiasm that I can muster towards a shoe polish; think of it as a very high 4 stars!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really for a handbag!, 10 Jan 2013
Ms. E. M. Guy "mary" (London, UK) - See all my reviews

Ellen

5.0 out of 5 stars MIrror shine with less effort, 22 Feb 2013
K. Davidson (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I've used this cream to restore a battered old pair of cherry red DM boots to a mirror shine, I've even had strangers on the tube ask how I got my boots so shiny. The product is softer than regular wax polishes and so works into grooves and cracks in the leather. Buffing with a horsehair brush and soft cloth results in a smooth glossy finish that lasts several days before another shine is needed.

Highly recommended to keep your boots looking tip top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherry Blossom Renovating Cream, 5 Aug 2012
Mrs. J. E. Pritchard (London) - See all my reviews
Exactly what I was looking for and really does the job. A little pricey, but couldn't find the colour I needed anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 April 2012
Brilliant product - Fuchsia is exactly the right shade for my daughter's shoes (Clark's Ella Shine). Gives a shine rather than a gloss and revitalises the colour very effectively - covers scuffs pretty well.

5.0 out of 5 stars miss l, 13 Mar 2012
This review is from: Cherry Blossom Renovating Cream Polish Natural (Apparel)
I was very pleased with this shoe cream, good colour and covered scuffs on the shoes.
Arrived very quickly and in perfect condition..

5.0 out of 5 stars A good renovating cream polish, 26 Oct 2011
Needed this polish as I had scraped some gold shoes which had hardly been worn. This cream polish covered the scratch well and hopefully after another couple of tries the mark will be gone.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was okay, 31 Aug 2013
It went on really well, creamy but the colour was very translucent so didn't cover the scuffs very well. The colour was great though.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 5 Oct 2012
This review is from: Cherry Blossom Renovating Cream Polish Natural (Apparel)
A bit greener than I had anticipated, and not quite the colour illustrated, but fairly OK. In the light of not having found anthing near the colour I needed this is a reasonable match.

2.0 out of 5 stars too pale, 3 May 2012
I bought stone cream to repair my Clarks stone leather shoes. Unfortunately it was far too pale on the shoes more like off white, now I am afraid to buy taupe or fawn as I may stuck with yet another bad shade. It didn't cover the scuff either, it feels like it doesn't have enough waxy polish in it?

Cherry Blossom Renovating Cream - Olive Green