5.0 out of 5 stars Good
Good product. Had the earlier version which where a bit bulkier and rubber handles that didn't last all that long. These are much improve. Nice thin, coated line, with really comfortable handles. Much better. Very good for price too.
Published on 10 Aug. 2012 by thai d

Had to send this product straight back for a refund the same day as it arrived as it broke.

To say it broke is an understatement, it snapped while I was using it, causing me to smack myself in the face while it was under full tension!! It's not like I was doing anything random with it and was following guidelines but it was pretty rubbish.

Save your...
Published 12 months ago by Mr. Paul S. Hollyoake

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Aug. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitness-Mad Resistance Tube Review, 26 July 2013
I was surprised to see that it came in its original package and actually looked exactly like in the picture because the last time I ordered a resistance tube it looked nothing like I had expected. I tried it out the day I got it and have to say that it looks great and works great. It is exactly the right length for me (I'm 1.68m tall and can easily stretch it practically over my head while standing on it with both feet).
Really good product...now I only have to wait and see how long it will last, though it seems very quality :) thank you Fitness-Mad!

5.0 out of 5 stars On the pull..., 20 April 2014
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Resistance Tube & Guide (Sports)
I've snapped a couple of resistance bands in the past - being a bit taller than average means I need to stretch them a bit further than average, with the almost-inevitable result. So I've been looking for a set that would allow me a full range of motion without giving up half-way through and so far these seem to be fine - I went for the 'strong' set just to make sure. They are slightly different to the hollow rubber tubes, like outsized elastic bands, that you usually get as resistance bands - these are more like the fabric-covered bungee cords you use when camping or securing roof-racks. The handles are comfy to hold, although the webbing strap that loops through them isn't fixed so the handle can slide off-centre while you're working, but it's a minor point. Really happy with them otherwise, seem really good value at the price paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy piece of kit., 16 Mar. 2013
I use this tube a lot, and am impressed with the quality considering the price. Go for a "strong" resistance; anything less probably won't be as tight as the ones at your gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Nov. 2013
Great product and its still intact after a few months of usage. I would definitely advise buying if you want a strong resistance band

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for calfs, 30 Nov. 2012
P. Rawson (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this when recovering from a calf strain.

Helps strengthen the calfs to avoid injury.

Just watch you don't smack yourself in the face like I did

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 11 May 2013
Great alternative to weights. They've been good for myself as a complete beginner. The handles are nice to hold and the resistance is good, but you can always stand on the band ect. if you need a shorter band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 27 Feb. 2013
Rachel OK (Hampshire, Eng) - See all my reviews
Have been using this band/tube for approx 1 month now. It seems strong and well made and does the job for which I bought it. How much life the tube has, only time will tell, but as it was such a reasonable price, replacing it for safety sake every 4/5 months would not be a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the required effect, 17 Aug. 2013
Martin Forbes (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Works really well with barbell exercises alternating from standing on it with the left foot then the right foot, even a 6" 4' guy like me using both feet at the same time still can get benefits from it.

A real must have.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fitness-Mad Resistance Tube & Guide - Strong………Broke within first 5 minutes!!!!, 28 Mar. 2014

Save your money and get something slightly better, it will save you a trip to A+E….trust me!!

Fitness-Mad Resistance Tube & Guide