5.0 out of 5 stars good value
I was really pleased with it I know the diamonds are tiny but what do you expect for price I love it it looks really good
Published 4 months ago by judith thornton

2.0 out of 5 stars Not anything like the picture
Published on 23 Nov 2011 by Billie10001

2.0 out of 5 stars Not anything like the picture, 23 Nov 2011
I have just purchased this ring and I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. The diamonds are very cloudy and very very tiny. The ring has been worn once and looks like a cheap ring from the pound shop. Easily Tarnished and marked. Not worth the money you pay for it. About 1cm wide, 4 very very tiny cloudy diamonds with no sparkle at all. An okay costume ring. Probably suit someone with very tiny fingers. Would recommend this for teenagers.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 26 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My Ring, 3 May 2013
Beautiful ring looks really brilliant on and looks lot more
expensive than it was and really love it would
recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 16 Oct 2012
I really love this ring. Unlike the first reviewer I think the ring looks classy and expensive and have received lots of compliments about it. I love the Hot Diamonds range for its style and would thoroughly recommend this item to anyone. Sure the diamonds are small but I was expecting that so was not disappointed. Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Xmas gift, 21 Jan 2012
I bought this as a gift for my sister and she loves it yes the diamonds are small but I new they would be so I wasn't disappointed that was why I chose this one not a single diamond

Hot Diamonds Pave Leaf Silver And Diamond Ring