on 27 December 2011
Delivery and packaging was fine. I have chosen this product because of low price, despite fact, that doll they are destined for is smaller than recommend size.
I have ordered nappies as addition to my 18 months old daughter's Christmas present, which was her first baby doll. I am very pleased with this product. Its simple, clear and good enough quality to last many nappy changes, ever being oversized for this particular doll is not a problem. Its also good, that there are only 2- you can demonstrate idea of putting second nappy on, whilst you dont clutter house with spare ones.
Its all what you want for little hands to manage. Nice terry fabric adds realistic thickness under doll's clothes, and 2 Velcro are just as much as little one can handle (whole process of putting nappy on requires my help). We are starting pre-potty training and those nappies come helpful in understanding why babies wear them, not big girls.

I would recommend it.
on 27 August 2015
Purchased for my daughter's little baby born doll 32cm /12, the nappies came quickly and well packaged in there frilly lily bag. The nappies are well made and easy for my daughter to use, they wash and tumble dry very well. The nappies fit great under popper vest and clothes . My daughter enjoys playing with them and I would recommend this to a friend.
on 10 October 2013
My Little Granddaughter has a weak left arm due to Epilepsy,
she loves playing with her dollies and the Little nappies are
easy for her to cope with in fact she does not realise that by
playing with this product she is having to use her otherwise
forgotten arm and that helps with strengthening her grip.
on 1 November 2013
These nappies are great for keeping my little girl happy, after endless taping of oversize child nappies on her baby dolls I was thrilled to find proper nappies which fit most of her baby dolls. And it cause us much laughter when we went to get a nappy for her brother and she fished one of these lovely pink terry towelling ones out for him!
on 12 November 2013
Very well made product. Previously bought some clothes for 'Baby Born' that I returned because they were so poorly made(a made in China product). These are good enough quality for a baby to use. Cannot say how much they are enjoyed as it is a Christmas present, but I would be very surprised if they are not loved.
on 9 April 2015
These are fantastic quality dolls nappies. I brought them for my 3yr olds 17" baby born and they fit perfectly. She has me changing them over a few times a day and they look the same as the day she took them out of the packet. Delivered quickly. Would highly recommend.
on 10 April 2013
Bought these for one of my grandaughters who just loved them. Another one who is 14 months old has found them in our toy box and is delighted to loosen the Velcro as many times as we put the nappy back on the Doll. Have had to buy more and send the to her home.
on 8 November 2011
love them - so will my daughter - this will keep her busy for hours.
Arrived on time, great quality and will allow my daughter to change baby's nappy over and over again without me having to stop everything to help put on one of those 'real' nappies!
on 29 April 2014
My granddaughter is thrilled with this product now she is like mummy. The nappies are so easy to put on and take off
and very well made and will stand the test of time and rough handling of a 2 year old....Thank you very much....
on 6 December 2013
im delighted with these ,brought two lots for my grandaughters new baby born dolls that they are getting from santa . much cheaper and eco friendly , they are good quality and will be able to be washed again and again . recommended .