Size: 9 UK Child|Colour: Fuchsia|Change
Price:£26.49 - £75.00

on 3 July 2012
i love my Hunter wellies,im 5ft 3inches and struggle with wellies that are to long or to tight around the calfs.these are perfect length and i can still get my jeans tucked down them,the delivery was super fast and a fraction of the price in high street.
on 23 January 2014
These were bought as a gift for my daughter - I sized up as we also bought welly socks and they fit perfectly. She says they're really comfy and they look amazing worn with the dark pink sock.
on 9 November 2011
Lovely wellies with a nice gloss to them. My daughter loves them, still a little bit big at the moment but she will soon grow into them. Great value too thanks!
on 10 October 2012
My new Hunter wellie's arrived today , so pleased with them !! I am 5ft and a size 4 and these fit perfect. Would highly recommend, the box was a little dented but no big deal . Can't wait to use them .
on 3 September 2014
first pair arrived with a slight fault, was replaced the following day, excellent service. my daughter had hunter Wellies previously and have been well used on many walks and at school, still in good condition just outgrown. Even though they are an expensive wellie you certainly get value for money as they last and are extremely durable
on 5 November 2013
My Grandaughter loved these boots for her Birthday.
She loved the colour, her favourite.
The Boots fit beautifully.
Give plenty of cushioning from stones and gravel, and grass tuffets.
She lives on agricultural holding, the boots are just perfect.
Practical in her favourite colour.
on 5 November 2014
The Hunter wellingtons are good quality.

This is the second year I have bought these for my 6 year old granddaughter.

The boots are made of strong material and have a soft comfortable insole.

Hunter socks add to the cosiness and look.
on 18 June 2014
Bought for my daughter who is very slim so around the leg and ankle was quite large but that was expected due to her size. Perfect fit on the foot, she is now happily wearing them on her PGL trip
on 17 April 2012
treated myself to these hunters to walk the dog they are the best thing ever great qaulity comfort and style look great a must have for the country
on 1 May 2014
As a 5'3 lady with size 4 feet, after reading other reviews I opted for childrens boots in a size 5. I'm glad I did as with quite short legs they are just shy of my knees! With a good pair of socks there is still a little bit of room however I would rather this than buying a size 4 and having my feet squeezed.

I haven't worn them a great deal yet, just mainly around the garden but are comfortable and as expected.

Would I recommend, yes