on 8 March 2015
Installed very quickly on Windows 7 desktop PC and it works really well. I am using it to transfer stuff to a micro SD card for use in a tablet. Transfer speeds are very good. Highly recommended!
on 17 November 2014
Does exactly what it was supposed to do. The only quirk is that my mac does not recognise the card reader unless the SD card is placed in the reader before the reader is placed in the USB slot.
on 13 October 2015
Been needing one of these for ages. Had deleted photos from the camera card and plugging it into this stick lets your recovery program access it properly as if it's a normal drive. Success.
on 7 June 2013
Brilliant Reader . Just about to use it now. I can now read all my sd cards including the slower ones
on 2 February 2014
I was finding things difficult to down load images from my camera on to my laptop with windows 8.
Using the card reader my images were down loaded instantly, well worth the money
on 15 July 2015
This USB i use all the time, some quick and easy to use with my phone or camera, so i need to buy 3 more to put in my other travel bags and it's fast. So get one Merv's Models
on 21 November 2014
I bought this because I wanted to transfer large files from my Zoom H2, and the built-in interface was frustratingly slow. Had no problems with it at all, buy with confidence.
on 8 February 2014
Couldn't download software to enable phone to communicate with computer so bought this. It is fab and
by passes the need for above software, definitely recommend this.
on 30 October 2015
A pretty nifty product that's easy to transport and does exactly what it's meant to do. Transfers files pretty quickly. Have not had any issues with this product at all.
on 22 May 2014
Bought this to transfer photos from my computer so i can put them on to my samsung galaxy tablet worked a dream moved over a 1000 photos in minutes recommend this its fab