• Nyana

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 7 June 2003
Tiesto i feel could have done better on cd1. Couldn't not get into that cd but there were some fairly good tunes defently tears on moon thats a tiesto favirite for me. Cd2 blasting trance very cool alot better i feel.
on 17 August 2003
fantastic mix from the worlds best dj i noted that a few tunes on this cd were first played by gabriel and dresden on 9th march 2003 on bbc radio1s essential mix so well done tiesto on picking some great tunes and putting this masterpiece together, i cant recommend this enough, if u like house,dance,trance,techno etc this will truly get you going, the tunes go really well together unlike many djs out playing the latest records they like, these are all exellent tunes from many great artists youll wear your cd player out with this one.
on 12 March 2014
I absolutely love this CD.
I must say, It's not very often that I like every track on an album!

Thanks!!
on 24 September 2003
This album lacks all the life Tiesto manages to spur into his usual sessions. I had to open the cd player to ensure I was actually listening to Nyana. The tracks are slow and uninspiring and leave you hungry for the uplifting trance to kick in, but it only lingers to disappoint from beginning to end. This offers absolutely no comparison to the typical sets that have made Tiesto famous. I look forward to his next release and will concede that this was a bump in an otherwise fantastic road of trance.
on 11 October 2003
Have to approve wholeheartedly with what the man has offered us here. Like other reviewers, I found CD1 (outdoors) slightly disappointing - but nonetheless - a whole lot better than a lot of other mix albums out there! CD2 (indoors) is pretty outstanding on the whole though - just exactly what I want to listen to when I need lifted. Classic tracks include Beautiful Things, Never and Forever Waiting.
It takes a certain kind of genius to create an enticing blend of uplifting trance that makes you want to run right out and listen to them play live - Tiesto does this effortlessly with Nyana - ergo - he must be a genius!
on 24 May 2004
Hes shows it differently with a outdoor mix which is harder and abit hardhousey than trance.But to tell the truth i didnt take take to to the disc1 because its very different to say summerbreeze or search for sunrise series.But once it played on i noticed the different styles with very funky and had some good solid vibes.Disc1 being tiesto usual uplighting trance more chilled.So i recon if you aint into abit hardhouse than thats not a bad thing because disc2 is like tiesto usual style.But for me i like chilled and extreme stuff so i like it alot. So its up to you.
on 23 October 2004
A great double mix cd with some excellent tracks such as conjure ones - tears from the moon and Motorcycle - as the rush comes. Just to name to classic songs. Tiestos mix is his usual perfection.
This guy can do no wrong. I enjoyed so many of the songs here that i spent a fortune in time and money hunting down as many tracks as i could on cd single. Just incase your interested i did a search to find out what "Nyana" means :) Apparently it means "Money" and in my opinion Tiesto deserves to be rich :)
on 27 May 2003
What can I say ? After being disappointed with a number of recent mix albums I decided to pick up Nyana after seeing Tiesto in Liverpool. This album is just fantastic, filled with uplifting Trance mixed to perfection. If you like your Trance I greatly recommend this. Go buy this NOW !
on 25 May 2003
Especially the second set will take you to the moon. Tiesto was always one of my favourites, and never let me down playing high quality music, and not boom!boom!boom! Buy it, its outstanding.
on 9 February 2004
I was a fun of Tiesto in his first years, when trance was raw - fresh and intended to get you hard dancing by "riding" on the music. But Nyana is a brilliant example of how a record company can make the artist to go for money rather than music. Cause if Tiesto was not voted (by public voting) No 1 dj on earth, i dont think he would ever compile these songs (or most of them) for a cd. In my ears, the company thought: "lets take some money from the mainstream sheeps (that whatever goes No 1 in whatever charts or voting is good to buy, without even knowing what trance was/is about) now that he was voted No 1. The same thing happened with Paul Oakenfold.
So, both cds are just some 100% mellow trance that cannot even attract the listeners ear and think "that s a superb trak", it all flows in the background until it ends.
Shame for Tiesto or for his product managers. If i wanted something for the background to chill, i d put on some Thievery co. or Karminsky xp.